Author Topic: Cant Download FH  (Read 4035 times)

Offline DarkShadowTale

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Cant Download FH
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2014, 11:37:42 pm »
@Fallen

There is, but I am not sure it would be safe. Has there been any problems when you are running it? The last thing I want is a virus on my computer, no matter how much I want to play FH.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2014, 11:46:17 pm »
@Everyone with the "corrupted error": Download the torrent instead: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=49107.0

@Boxofcats: - That's odd for the forum to give you that error; I have never see that before. ;o Maybe wait a little bit to see if it clears up. If it doesn't for a day or two, clear out your browser's cashe and cookies and try again. You may have a cashed version of that error somehow.

Feralheart contains no viruses or anything that would be malicious for your computer. Adfly, however, does contain some pretty nasty stuff, but as long as you do not download any prompts off of there, you'll be fine.

Offline .Fallen-Kingdom.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • One Step At A Time.
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • KittyBug9
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2014, 09:53:01 am »
@DarkShadowTale
  No, I haven't had any viruses from Feral heart.

"Always remember, it has to be dark for the stars to appear."
I go also go by BugJuice in-game! Feel free to say hi!

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2014, 01:53:22 pm »
PLEASE READ

The reason there's an ad first before plain download as before is that hosting files and spewing out downloads all over this planet is not free. Actions have been taken to keep everything rolling smoothly hosting wise and the ad is a result. But trying to plainly just go past the simple ad you just wait a few seconds on or suggest such to others is the more narrow minded way. I will not judge anyone if they dislike ads or just jumps past it or block it, just keep in mind it's there to help running this game that we all play.

If the regular download is causing issues downloading through torrent as suggested above and in many threads before should be done. I know it's a far shot to expect inexperienced computer users to understand what a torrent is and that you might need software to download it properly but it really isn't any harder than any other every day computer use if you just give it a minute.

I will repeat what has been said many times before in the most simple way possible:

1. Download uTorrent and install it onto your computer here: http://download-new.utorrent.com/endpoint/utorrent/os/windows/track/stable/

2. Go to the FH download page and download the torrent file, wait for it to complete. http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23&Itemid=40

3. Done, install your game.

Quote this for future threads if needed.
Former community manager of FeralHeart