Author Topic: replacing wing mesh causes the game to stop working?  (Read 978 times)

Offline Speeder

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
replacing wing mesh causes the game to stop working?
« on: December 20, 2014, 11:11:51 pm »
I replaced Wings1's mesh and skeleton because I didn't like them,but when I click on "Angel wings" it says Feralheart has stopped working.What am I doing wrong?

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: replacing wing mesh causes the game to stop working?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 11:20:28 pm »
Did you replace them or delete them? Deleting them will not remove them from the game.

However, if you're replacing them with a mod someone has made for the wings, please make sure that you have done things correctly in the 'Instructions' or 'Readme' provided in the download. For now, it would be a great idea to reverse what you did to stop the crashing.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Speeder

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 11:34:29 pm »
Indeed I put the original files back and loaded.I replaced models by renaming IT's wings with the name of FH's wings,also tried with the mesh only + FH's wings skeleton file,but it always crashes when I click Angel Wings.If IT's wings are not allowed I have no problem inventing mine,I'm just wishing to have better wings than in FH.they're too spiky

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2014, 11:43:05 pm »
Unfortunately it isn't as simple as that, using other models. Though there is this wing mod that you might find interesting or better than the default FH wings: xRuby1234x's Wing Mod

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone