Author Topic: Unique Map Request - For Wolf Pack - Greatly Needed  (Read 631 times)

Offline TheLittleRobin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • My name is Midnight and I am not afraid of you.
    • View Profile
Unique Map Request - For Wolf Pack - Greatly Needed
« on: December 25, 2014, 04:30:31 am »
Hello, I am the Alpha of the Mighty Oak Wolf Pack and I need a large special-made map for my wolf pack to live in. It would be greatly appreciated! All the dens in Plains are always taken and I want a permanent home for my wolves to rest.

Here is what I ask for:

1. Two large areas with dens in a big circle with a small pond in the middle of them (plants added please) on either side of the map.

2. A large Pride-Rock like stone for meetings and ceremonies at the edge of the den camp.

3. Forest trees all around the dens, prey is optional, but I would like a river running through the forest.

BONUS IF YOU HAVE THE TIME OR SKILL: A cool, huge waterfall in the forest.

This would be wonderful to have as my pack's camp. Thank you, comment if you can do it and show me the download link when finished!
"Promise me you'll always remember, you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think." -Winnie The Pooh

foxofmagic

Re: Unique Map Request - For Wolf Pack - Greatly Needed
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 06:33:47 pm »
I'll try it out for ya!
May I have more specific details for the camps?

Offline TheLittleRobin

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 05:24:47 am »

The image above is the standard layout of the map. Trees all around the area like a real forest with included wildlife, logs and bushes etc., two streams running through the forest from a lake which is located at one corner of the map. You can be creative, make it a good exploring, hunting, amazing forest!

The next image is the close-up layout of the camp itself. Which has two rows of dens, four to five on each side leading up to one big den (which I will get to next). In the center of the area, there can be a big tree that offers shade to my pack, Under this tree, there will be a small circle of rocks with dead animals within as a prey pile. At the other end of the rows of dens, two large pedestal-like boulders will stand as guard posts, where two wolves can keep watch for enemies (make sure it is easy to get up to). The small dens in two rows can have small piles of leaves for comfy beds. Make sure each den has enough room for more than three wolves. Also, one of the dens must be full of different kinds of plants. That will be there for the Healer to mend the injured and heal the sick.

The last den is a little complicated, but I think it won't be too hard. The big den resting on the end of the two rows of dens is the main gathering place of the pack. There are two main entrances, but only one will do if necessary. Fallen logs will act as seats for the pack in rows shown in the drawn image above. Bushes will be placed in the two back corners for decoration. The main part is a large slab of stone with two large boulders at each end, where the alpha's shall stand. In the middle of these two stones is a pile of leaves, where either a pup becoming of age or a punished member will stand. 

(That SPECIFIC enough for ya?)
"Promise me you'll always remember, you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think." -Winnie The Pooh

foxofmagic

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 07:43:40 pm »
Yep! Thank you!
Do you want me to add in animal meshes?
Any music, or would you like it to be default?
Weather?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 10:13:33 pm by LeppatheCivet »

Offline TheLittleRobin

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 10:31:40 pm »
Yes, if you could add animal meshes that are custom to the forest. Like rabbits or deer. Weather can be mostly sunny with a storm now and then.  And you can just use default music.

foxofmagic

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2015, 06:44:54 pm »
Yes, if you could add animal meshes that are custom to the forest. Like rabbits or deer. Weather can be mostly sunny with a storm now and then.  And you can just use default music.
Okay, I'm on it!