Author Topic: My friend was wondering...  (Read 863 times)

Offline damiian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
My friend was wondering...
« on: December 20, 2014, 08:23:33 pm »
OK so a friend of mine was talking to me on facebook last night
apparently she caught reg open yesterday or last night and made a username Dot on 17 letters (well 16 but a . at the end which im guessing would make 17 still)
now i know 17+ letter ones have been known to not let you play in game, she has not downloaded the game yet because she wants to know if it might work or not with it being dot on 17 letters? because im not sure if it wont work with it being 17 as some over 17 dont work apparently to most people
i need to tell her asap so that she can catch reg open again and make a new one if it does not work if its 17 letters
she currently has not downloaded the game itself yet to try it because she used a phone or some type of tec to make the account as she currently has no access to a Laptop until after Xmas or so
~ rink
Its so so so so SO SO RARE i ever log into the game i am always found around the forums usually at my inbox or the help forums.
My username in game is rink if you find another user using rink it is a fake.
If you  cannot get a hold of me on here you can find me on the IT server dragons den as rink or deviantart as AlphaRink

Rizzla

Re: My friend was wondering...
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 08:31:07 pm »
I'm not sure if the 'Dot' will count as a letter, but if it does chances are it won't allow her to play.
Just a reminder, registration windows open everyday at random. Most prople recommend checking the site every hour or so. Good luck~
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 08:42:35 pm by Rizzla »

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 08:51:56 pm »
100% sure a dot counts as a letter.

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2014, 11:24:23 pm »
Any username made with over 16 characters/symbols may not work in-game due to it exceeding the username character limit. If it isn't working for her she would need to create a new account.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 04:07:50 pm »
Sorry dear like everyone else before me I doubt the user will be allowed to log on. Too many letters in the username. She will have to wait for Registration again to join the game.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble