Author Topic: Flourite Plains, unusual crashing?...  (Read 865 times)

Offline Fujisohe_x

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Flourite Plains, unusual crashing?...
« on: December 20, 2014, 03:32:22 am »
Okay, so FP has been crashing a lot and I swear I've redownloaded it over 27 times, changed the rendering system, turned off reflections...It still wont work  >:( IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE. And every time I get the same thing; It comes up with a square box saying

"Feral heart.exe has encountered a serious problem, and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."
SO I saw a button below that said "Show details" and it had lots of numbers until you got to the top which said,
"Page fault on write access to 0x00000010 in 32-bit code (0x"
Could any of you tell me what this means??
Please its driving me crazy.  >:(

Offline fireflye97

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Come Chill with me in The Portal of Courts!
    • fireflye97
    • View Profile
Re: Flourite Plains, unusual crashing?...
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 08:12:06 pm »
Well Fluorite Plains crashes all the time. XD It depends on how many triangles/graphics you computer can handle. The best thing to do is turn your game to Open GL. Other than that, there isn't much you can do.

Signature created by me!
Preset created by me!
Look me up in dA: fireflye97

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 04:05:01 pm »
LikeFireflye had said FP is way known for it's crashing. It's a pretty big map with lots of fluffies in it plus this game is starting to get a tad old now so there might be a good amount of crashing once in a while. Trust me I crash a lot, but there is nothing we can really do about it. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 06:09:36 pm »
Thats alot of re-downloads floof, lets see if we can ease some of this stress c: FP is known for crashing, yes, but not for everyone, it depends on your computers CPU and RAM. The faster the PC, the better it can handle high demands of graphics. It might just be your PC or the map might actually be full, disconnected for some reason, or just being buggy. It's always best to remain paitent. You could try changing you rendering system as suggested above, or closing other applications that might be taking CPU from your games demand.

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves