Author Topic: Twisted's Story (PG-13) W.I.P.  (Read 1549 times)

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Twisted's Story (PG-13) W.I.P.
« on: January 30, 2015, 12:10:19 am »
A little tale of my fursona, how she got to where she is now, etc.
If this is at all in the wrong place, then mods please move it.
Also, some parts may have some gore and or violence, so I'd definitely say it's a PG-13 story for that reason.

Prologue

Somewhere in the many mountains in this world, there remains a Laboratory. This laboratory, nicknamed "An Animal's Hell," has used many controversial methods for testing, and just their main overall focus. After several attempted shut-downs by Animal Rights activists, the insane director moved instead, to a more secretive estate. For the most part, the new location was unknown to most, and continued it's operations without disturbance. Everyone seemed contented by this faux shut-down.
The test-subjects, however, were far from content.
The lab had used many varieties of animals as their main subjects, ranging from wild lions to the classic albinoid mice. The tests mainly consisted of the testing of various compounds (often acids or extreme bases), advanced genetic engineering and the occasional attempted cyberization. Of course, many of these animals were killed by these tests; and rarely were they painless. The survivors, however, are either subjected to life in a capsule for observation, or marveled as great scientific advancements.
One of these marvels, is a small, fluffy feline, who was dubbed none other than "Doctor Twisted." At first, the name was a sort of joke, based from her intelligence, expression... as well as her hostility. This cat, had been spliced with several human genes, which developed her brain far beyond even chimpanzees. She also was taught to understand human speech, read, and even "talk," by pressing her paws to type into a voice modifier using a computer.
However, she also gained a human-like sense of lust. Although she worked willingly with some of the doctors (the few who didn't corral or bash her), she despised being owned.
She despised man.

~W.I.P.~

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya