Author Topic: Looking for an RP  (Read 1342 times)

Offline TheWishMan

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Looking for an RP
« on: February 12, 2015, 06:08:24 pm »
Now I myself am not an average roleplayer.
I consider myself a respectable critique as I give many things fairly deserved reviews which can all be found on my website which will soon be put back up.
I am looking for a group that will stand out on many levels. A group made with as much love and time from not only the creators but the members as well.
If you have any suggestions for me to look at please post it down below and give me all the information down below.
It's not size I'm looking for it's the quality :)

Offline starthewolf445

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for an RP
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 06:19:29 pm »
What an interesting position you hold in the RPING society.
I remember seeing you at a LARP convention not to long ago.
I don't know if any more applications would be applied after I post this.
But do I have an RP for you?
It's not just an RP but the example between the friendship of a person and their mind.
[:] Surgis [A]utemn Imperium [:] May only be a big name on the forums but I know that she deserves a bigger name in the community.
Started as a forum RP in 2004 and grew with over 200 members before the old website was shut done due the Owner falling ill.
It combined both semi-literates with the harsh literates.
I can say hands down that even though this RP is mainly consisted of literates we do something other roleplays on FH don't.
We allow the lower level roleplayers to mix with the Higher ones at a Professional level. I have yet to see another group that does that.
And just because of that we don't get as much attention as I feel we deserve. The content is all new and holds enough lore and background traditions to fill a whole history book and more is being produced.
Also you will not find a group with nicer people hands down I say that with confidence.
We not only care about each other but feel legit love towards our characters. And we don't let out personal feelings get in the way of how they act because them on their own are their own being and separate than ourselves.
This RP also has a training class for all the lower class roleplayers.
You can find the website link in my past ad.
I don't know if you're interested in what I said but she's definitely worth checking out :)

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for an RP
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 09:21:52 am »
Hello! I was looking in the forums and found your topic and if you like stray dog role plays, then this is the group for you! We are mapped in a beautiful city (http://adf.ly/2262836/http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18714374/FeralHeartCity.zip) and we are also lit, unreal to real, long-termed and some more useless information! Our group is called :~:Howling Strays:~: and find us in the map, recruiting in Fluorite Plains (If it's not too laggy) or simply leave a join request through the Group-Search thing or just friending A.P.S. and waiting until she gets on! (I'm A.P.S. by the way!) Please join our pack if you like a active, (At least the leader is...) fun, stray dog role play!