Author Topic: Game keeps crashing  (Read 920 times)

Offline Drakonal

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Game keeps crashing
« on: February 18, 2015, 01:16:08 am »
Ok so every time i try to connect to a server my game crashes and when i get in game i loose connection randomly even though i have a great internet signal

Offline Allari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • little-kitteness
    • View Profile
Re: Game keeps crashing
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 04:04:58 am »
The issue is most likely because you're using the wrong start-up.
When you downloaded FH, did you download DirectX?

In-game user is Allari101

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 04:11:59 am »
'Dunno if DirectX is the problem, should I give an input here. If they didn't have DirextX installed, they wouldn't even be able to start up the game.

I'd make sure ye have enough internet bandwidth to actually run the game, floof. This can normally be done by checkin' in with yer internet company. I suggest this knowin' some companies (round where I reside that is) only give their customers a limited amount of bandwidth per month and if the bandwidth is exceeded at any given time, certain programs includin' online MMOs will be rendered unplayable, even if ye may have a strong signal.

Try changin' yer renderin' system, also. That could, the very least, reduce the amount of times ye crash. Look here for a tutorial on how to do that (many thanks to AlphaEclipse for providin' it): http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=43234.0
gone

Offline Allari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • little-kitteness
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 08:53:02 pm »
Yes, if you're not already running on DirectX as your rendering system, change it to the other option. (As shown above.)

In-game user is Allari101