Author Topic: Do you play endless forest?  (Read 3443 times)

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Do you play endless forest?
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2015, 12:16:06 am »
Excuse me, but I have to let you all know that the proper board for this is the Other Games board, and there is already a TEF discussion.
I know that there is another TEF thread, but I couldn't find it... no matter how hard I tried. I'm serious!

I believe the other The Endless Forest thread is a totally different game. I think it is a IT server coming up, not the deer game. Please correct me if I am wrong. x3

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2015, 03:32:04 am »
Ah.

How I do often think of an endless forest of beauty and tranquility where deer of all kinds can frolic effortlessly into the beautiful, serene forest.

Unfortunately, my new computer doesn't accept the download for The Endless Forest anymore. :( I'm very disappointed because, although there isn't much of a game-goal, it was always one of my favorite games because it gives you time to just relax and jump around for no reason.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline poptart5

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Hibernating
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2015, 06:33:37 am »
Oh I just registered for the endless forest today! It's lots of fun! My name looks like a cross with a diamond on the upper left, and a circle on the lower right! Love the game!