Author Topic: The Revolution  (Read 1883 times)

Offline TheRevolutionREC

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
The Revolution
« on: February 21, 2015, 04:10:33 am »
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 04:12:56 am by TheRevolutionREC »

Offline Diamondsky

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: The Revolution
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 03:01:06 pm »
Aye. Can't find many good human rps like this these days. I'll join on in~ Still, the plot seems very interesting <3 And i'm very attached to my skype so, Here ya go!:

FH Username: Diamondsky (Old username, back when I was a cute lil warrior cats fanatic)
Character Name: Amaris
Short Character Description: Mid-spine length pitch black hair, left bang that slightly covers eye, but is colored a lavender at the ends, dark, menacing green eyes, 5'11, lean figure that consists of muscles, showing she works out, 23 years of age, usually wears red Beats headphones either over her ears or around her neck. Drug and Alcohol addict.
Skype Username: [email protected] (Its a microsoft account. Just search it in the skype thing)
RP Sample: (Setting is a bus, then the stop) Amaris stared down quietly, having had bags under her eyes. She has been awake for 23 straight hours, it soon to become 24. Even though she was exausted to the point of collapsing, she somehow forced her dull, bloodshot eyes to stay wide open, her forest green oculusi pointing down to the seemingly alligator skinned suitcase. It was pitch black, and had a glossy look to it, though it wasn't real alligator skins that structured it, only plastic. No way could she afford something like that, especially when she pointed most of her money to buying drugs and strong beer. She felt that she just couldn't get around for the day without a wiff or a sip of the potentially deadly substances, though she kept the heavy drinking at moderation. "The bus is now stopping for; Dakota." She was thrown out of her thoughts when the announcement over the intercom. She sighed loudly, slowly arising from her spot on the plastic, uncomfortable seat she had been sitting on for 3 hours, and trekking to the front, exiting the bus.