Author Topic: Reapers of the Lost City (Public Use)  (Read 4190 times)

Offline Whitebone

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • An ordinary Fox, With extrodinary powers...
    • View Profile
Reapers of the Lost City (Public Use)
« on: December 11, 2014, 03:04:41 am »
Ok, so, I have a species that I made. I would love to post pics but... I don't know how xD anyway, here is all the info (soon to have map link)

What are they?:

Reapers of the Lost City are Canines and Felines alike who, unlike most, are born with a Soul Crystal in them. When the Crystal unites with another (any physical touch i.e: Lick, High-Paw, Hug, Side Brush, ect) they activate. For one to survive more than three days once it activates they must form contracts with mortals (ones without a Crystal) to use their energy (it could be ANYTHING, options for how they restore it are limitless) to stay alive. But, at the cost of the contracties life...

Why?:

Why? Well, why humans? Why canines? Why felines? The answer, simply because they exist.

What is a Soul Crystal?:

A Soul Crystal is a small cell that lives within the right side of your heart. When one activates, it feeds off of the life force of the host. Ultimately resulting in death. The cell can and will be past down from generation to generation.

What are the Reapers like?:

While most are kind, loyal and trustworthy, some have their... Quirks. Name some? Well alright, here are a few things Ive seen: some can be disloyal, untrusting, manipulative, dark, secretive, insane, ect. While most are off making contracts , others are killing for the fun of it. Be careful of who you contract with!

How can you identify a Reaper?:

Easy! Look for a Pentacle! A star with a circle around it connecting at the tips of the star. Often found on paws, eyes, ears, tails and even on their tongues!

How many contracts can one form?:

Many! I've come across some with as many as ten contracties! If varies from one to another. Having one is ecential, while having more is convenient! But I don't recommend it. As i may become a pawful!

Other?:

Well, often, Reapers travel in groups of two to five. Often in the same race, like say a pack or a pride. But, there are those who travel alone...

Well, this is a public species, meaning you can slap on the title  of Reaper and Rp! Happy Howlidays and Marry Roarmas!

-Whitebone
If Life Gives You Lemons, Make OrangeJuice, And Leave The World Wondering How You Did It.

Download my Preset Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ltb97742z8pv46q/Whitebone_9.fhp

Offline Sandytails

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • I rly like robots tbh
    • neon-chann.deviantart.com
    • wildbreak
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Reapers of the Lost City (Public Use)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 12:56:35 pm »
Very nice idea! Reminds me of Madoka Magica a bit. Seems like an interesting thing to rp :>
Gif of Bitobae by Deathy <3

Find me on FH with the usernames Sandytails, Clawingeyes, Magolor, Spring-trap and Whirl!

Offline Whitebone

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • An ordinary Fox, With extrodinary powers...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 12:10:47 am »
Thank you dear, Haha! I worked quite hard on the idea, and is that a show/anime? Or..?

~ White
If Life Gives You Lemons, Make OrangeJuice, And Leave The World Wondering How You Did It.

Download my Preset Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ltb97742z8pv46q/Whitebone_9.fhp

Offline Sandytails

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • I rly like robots tbh
    • neon-chann.deviantart.com
    • wildbreak
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 08:52:41 pm »
It's an anime, look it up on google and you should find it! But anyways, you're welcome!
Gif of Bitobae by Deathy <3

Find me on FH with the usernames Sandytails, Clawingeyes, Magolor, Spring-trap and Whirl!