Author Topic: Houston we gotta problem..  (Read 936 times)

Offline Umbreonmew21

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Houston we gotta problem..
« on: February 20, 2015, 07:32:50 am »
Hi, umm Ive got a problem. So here it goes, I was logging into fh as usual and I went to click on a character. I hit start and the loading screen came up but suddenly it said Bad Token. So I tried on 3 other characters and the same happened. So I redownloaded fh and tried again. Which fixed nothing. Then I tried making a new character which did nothing. So now all I can do is look at my characters. I have an rp to run and its getting hard so I need help fast! So yea please help.. Bye

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Houston we gotta problem..
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 10:02:45 am »
Has this been happenin' for a good while or just recently? Chances are it could be a temporary misfortune ye're facin' that may fix itself given time. It wouldn't hurt to check yer internet connection and make sure it's decently stabilized when accessin' the game 'n make sure the map(s) ye're tryin' to access aren't full.
If push comes to shove, ye can also reset yer character's home position 'n try to access the game then. There's not a whole lot one can do when it comes to bad tokens but wait it out. This shouldn't continue for much longer.
gone

Offline Umbreonmew21

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 10:16:24 am »
I reset the home of the character I wanted to use but that didn't help but I hope that time will fix this issue, also my internet connection was fine. Thanks for the help anyways and hope your day is nice.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 02:16:28 am »
Hmm
A very odd issue indeed, maybe you should try on another computer if you have one, and see if the game works properly on that. So you can at least play the game on another computer for a short time until you can get the issue fixed on your computer.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble