Author Topic: Lost Flame Wolf RP Group now open~  (Read 4043 times)

Offline YataXFushimi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Lost Flame Wolf RP Group now open~
« on: February 19, 2016, 09:14:16 pm »
Hello and welcome to Lost Flame. This is a group made by me (Ikuto) and my brother Akaito (Your Beta). We hope to make this a large active group in Feral Hearts and even expand our group to have rivals join us. If you feel like joining just message me here, find me in the game username YataXFushimi or even e-mail me at [email protected]. We will also attempt to get a Skype group as well but that of course is something we will see later on as the group grows.

A bit about us:

• We are mapped though we did not make the map nor do we own it. It is a common public map for everyone to use, so please do not just up and attack anyone who joins the world that is not from the group.
  • We do allow swearing however please do not over do it and drop the f bomb every five minutes.
  • We are not completely literate! I am quite literate however my brother is not. So you are free to RP however you see fit and will even catch me jumping back and forth between literacy.
  • Another thing is we do allow GAYS, LESBIANS, and BISEXUALS to our group. For starters I myself am actually gay and such and by brother actually swings both ways as well.
  • This brings me to the next topic we do believe in Omegaverse if you are unsure what that is here is a link to the explanation:  http://puppylover857.deviantart.com/journal/Omegaverse-Explanation-and-Guide-441250200 If you are not comfortable with this we understand however you can stay or leave, but will have this in play.

Ok now that that is out of the way we also have some download and such including the map so I will post those now.

Map

It is made by FabouCaribou (Which we give credit to for making such an awesome map)

www.deviantart.com/art/Public-Map-Feral-heart-543641907

Extra Downloads that we have:

Animations:

www.aquachocobo.deviantart.com/art/Canine-Animations-Update-553014232

Legendary Markings

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9msyyzztq9lnwxs/LegendaryMarksFinal.zip

We thank you for taking the time to check us out and hope you guys will consider joining us in the near future so for now bye bye.

Offline Laureneda

• Curious Wanderer
  • She's mad but she's magic. No lie in her fire.
    • View Profile
Re: Lost Flame Wolf RP Group now open~
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 11:49:54 am »
Sounds interesting, good luck!

Offline Chespen15

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 01:03:50 am »
hi i dont know how to plya but waen i do can i join  ;) :P 8) ;D :D

Offline Chespen15

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 01:04:36 am »
i rlly need help if you can tell me who to get on plz do ;(

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 07:21:00 am »
hi i dont know how to plya but waen i do can i join  ;) :P 8) ;D :D

I recommend making a thread in the Game Help board instead of trying to find the answer here. The purpose of this thread is to recruit members, not a tutorial of how to play. c:

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2016, 11:50:31 am »
Ah, I believe I saw you recruiting in game a couple of times. I've been looking to get into RPing again, so I may join this in the future. As of now, good luck with it!

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.