Author Topic: Whaaaaat.  (Read 873 times)

Offline Cohena

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Whaaaaat.
« on: March 13, 2015, 10:32:23 am »
I've been hunting an open registration window for about a week now, and finally~ Tada!

Anyway, I'm actually an old player who is super excited to be coming back. I was an obscure lurker then, so I don't expect anyone to remember me. Aha, but! Here's hoping things will be different this time around. ;D

DreamerDay

Re: Whaaaaat.
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 10:52:55 am »
Welcome to FH

I'm so glad you finally managed to caught it. Must be exciting to see once you saw it opened. Then again, hope you enjoy your stay .Now, here are some things for ya ::

Official Forum Rules and Guidelines, at least give those a quick look through, it will help out in the long run =3.

if you have any questions or ever want to hang out at all feel free to message me, or any of the other user. If you ever need help, then pm a Moderator [User With Tangerine Names] or any Global Moderator [ User With Brown Names ] or the Admin [Users With Red Names]. Im sure they would do their best to help you with anything. Other than that, enjoy

wolfdog01

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 11:36:32 am »
Welcome back breh!
Hope you have just as much fun as last time and that you'll throw yourself out there more lol

Offline Amatis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Cora~Ferali
    • LittleWolfArtist
    • TinyPawArts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 01:17:17 pm »
Heya, and welcome back! I hope you have a great time ^^

(Is it just sheer luck that on my first try to register it was open?)
~Things get worse before they get better~