Author Topic: Into the Wild- a literate animal roleplay  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
Into the Wild- a literate animal roleplay
« on: March 28, 2015, 09:57:54 pm »

~Into the Wild~

"We are one."
                                                                                                       "We are who we are.
                                                                                                            "We are Wild."

Looking for a semi-literate to literate animal roleplay? If you have, you have come to the right place. We will soon be mapped with a variety of realistic, beautiful maps; from large forests to gorgeous lakes, we will have it all. (however, a fast computer is needed to download the maps.) We accept nearly all animal species, from wolves to rats to reptiles to humans. We are currently open and accepting. A roleplay sample is needed.
     We currently roleplay in Feral City and in many of the maps in Red's Map Pack. Feral City is for stray/city dwelling animals (including humans), while most of the maps in RMP (Red's Map Pack) are for animals. In the roleplay, humans can also travel to RMP (so there won't be a huge clutter of them in FC). It can be used as a hunting ground or as a park. We only accept realistic animals and humans only. No neon black (0,0,0 on the RGB scale) and no neon white (255, 255, 255 on the RGB scale). We will not accept gigantic bright orange or bright read "foxes" like the most commonly seen ones. Make sure your animal is life-sized! I know this irritates some people due to the size of the babies being half their size, but it is a must for this roleplay.

-RULES-
1. Absolutely no neons of any type.
2. You must be realistic and life-sized.
3. No godmodding whatsoever.
4. Cussing is allowed, however, is not tolerated if it is constant.
5. Gore is allowed.
6. When the official map download is up, you may not host your own roleplay in it without permission.
7. A roleplay sample is a MUST.
8. You must be semi-literate to literate.
9. Wolfspeak is NOT tolerated.
10. Sexual content is allowed, but to an extent.
11. No insta-killing.
12. No "mutation powers" of any kind. Yes, mutations are tolerated, but they cannot and will not give you powers.
13. Be prepared, we WILL give you a mini quiz about the animal you are going to roleplay as.
14. No map claiming. These maps are not mine. All credit goes to their rightful owners.

=DOWNLOADS=
http://redlinelies.deviantart.com/art/FeralCity-318534739 Feral City download
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=6390.0 Red's Map Pack Download
(credit goes to Red for the wonderful maps!)
(offical map downloads soon to come)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 10:30:29 pm by Ashyak »

Offline sally7

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • the-bee-whisperer
    • View Profile
Re: Into the Wild- a literate animal roleplay
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 06:01:59 am »
I would LOVE to join! I'll give you a sample of how literate I am:
"But-But you can't do that! It's stupid, you'll kill yourself!" She dug her claws into the ground as she growled with anger, but worry.
Anthony Ramos is a precious cinnamon roll uvu

-Alexander Hamilton was gay and you can't change my mind-

Offline Kagiso

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Dream Well
    • View Profile
Re: Into the Wild- a literate animal roleplay
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 05:57:44 am »
This might be what I'm looking for. I've gone back and forth with this site over the years and never really got into anything. I enjoy realistic RP to the point that ideally I'd want to find something like Eternal Forest but with more animals. Body language should be more important than words and neon colors make me think someone ought to just be a human in a jacket.