Author Topic: Map Help(Solved :))  (Read 978 times)

Offline FeralFox22

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Map Help(Solved :))
« on: March 15, 2015, 02:57:03 pm »
So, I'm making a custom map for my sister and I to play around on(Might let other people on it too), and it's just about done, I just have a little decorating left, but I was wondering how to set it up so my sister could play on it too? I skimmed through some stuff on the help board, and most things I saw just said "add all the map files to Mediafire and give the download link", but when you say all the map files, what do you mean? Is that just the .map file? Or is there something else as well? Sorry if this is a stupid question, or if it's already been asked and I just missed it XD
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 03:12:50 pm by Bran »

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Map Help
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 03:01:48 pm »
Try out this tutorial, it's a bit more descriptive~

Easy steps.

Step 1: Make a .Zipped folder on your desktop. [Right click your desktop and select 'New >> Folder' then right clock the folder and select 'Compressed Zip Folder']
Step 2: Export your map & list everything that has been exported.
Step 3: Go to FeralHeart >> Exports & find all the files that were exported .fhm, .fho, .fhs, .fhw.
Step 4: Put them in the folder you made on your desktop [If it shows the folder as a WinRAR or 7Zip then open up the Zipped folder and drag the files from exports into there.]
Step 6: Make a document in word or notepad with instructions of what to do. [E.g. 'Place all files into Local Disk (C:)\FeralHeart\Exports.] and put it into the Zipped folder.
Step 7: Upload the folder to mediafire or to another file sharing website.
Step 8: Share the link to your friends

I hoped this helped you. If you have any more questions, just ask away.

What she means when she says "Export Your Map" is: In your mapmaker, there is a button on the first tab that says 'Export'. You simply click that and when it's done, you'll see all these boxes that, for example say 'BloosMap.fhm has been exported. You then want to write that down so you'll remember it and hit 'OK'. Another box will pop up and so on, make sure you write them all doown so you know what to grab from your Exports folder.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 03:05:41 pm by Bloo. »

You are amazing <3

Offline FeralFox22

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Map Help(Solved :))
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 03:12:31 pm »
Oh okay, thanks for the help!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Map Help(Solved :))
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 03:14:56 pm »
Locking thread now since Bloo helped you dear.