Author Topic: ARASHI - Literate, Realistic, 4 Packs, Stray Dogs RP, (looking for leaders)  (Read 2067 times)

Offline Silver-Skyress

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile

ARASHI is a literate, realistic, mapped, sited (soon to be), unique, plotted, stray dogs roleplay with (currently) 4 packs. The roleplay is currently work in progress and it is currently closed for the normal members. If you want to join, you will need to become a Leader, Beta or a Shaman. However, it will be ideal if you will become a leader.

Literate - RP sample will be required to join the roleplay. Wolfspeak is not allowed in ARASHI. We can accept semi-literate players, but they must be willing to improve their RP skills. STAFF members must be literate.

Realistic - Only realistic dog breeds are going to be accepted. Items are not allowed. But collars, scarfs and other similar things are allowed, if there is a reason why your character have the item.

Mapped - ARASHI is a roleplay with its own private map pack. The map pack also contains a few easter egg maps  ;)
For a few screenshots please scroll down  ;)

Sited - The official website for the roleplay is going to be (most likely) hosted by Proboards.com. I'm willing to do anything around the website's basics - such as the site desing, coding and more.

Plotted - The first plot of the roleplay is not decided yet. However, the four packs are logically fighting between each other to gain a bigger territory, food or even justice and glory. If you will be interested in joining, I can tell you the story why the packs are fighting. Or at least the idea, the story may be changed before the roleplay's official release.

THE PACKS

Leader - sparticles
Beta - Open
Shaman - Open
Lightning Pack is a pack of a loyal and proud dogs. They're known for their sense of justice, they won't kill someone without a reason. Their territory lies in the city, reffered as "Deadland City" by the other dogs. The only good source of their food is the park, located a few meters behind their territory. However, the park is also used by the Rock Pack, this may cause problems between the packs, but maybe a possible alliance. Lightning Pack is known for their brilliant strenght and stamina.

Leader - Akria
Beta - Open
Shaman - Open
Rock Pack is known for their good defense moves in a battle. Their territory is located in a small, rock stronghold, not far away from the Lightning Pack territory. Sometimes cocky, but always strong as a rock. The dogs in this pack are loyal to each other, they're like a big family.

Leader - Silver-Skyress
Beta - Open
Shaman - Open
Sky Pack lives in the Scarlet Forest. They're described as a band of cruel and mysterious dogs. Members of this pack are really cold towards the other packs and even loners, but they show a brilliant loyalty to the other members of Sky Pack. They also have a big faith in their leader and shaman. Sky Pack dogs are fast and they also have sharp fangs and claws.

Leader - wolflover1020
Beta - Open
Shaman - Open
Like Sky Pack, Creek Pack's territory also lies in the Scarlet Forest. It's the most peaceful pack, they won't attack without a good reason. Also, they have a good sense of humor. Creek Pack is known for their excellent swimming abilities. Due to their peaceful personality, they can be naive and sometimes easy to manipulate.

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Is this roleplay ranked ?
Yes. The pack hierarchy is quite similar to the hierarchy in the Warrior Cats book series, just some ranks are renamed and their roles in the group are changed. The biggest role in the pack are probably taking the normal fighters - they are fighting, hunting, guarding the territory and training their disciples.

Is the map laggy ?
It depends on your computer. It's not lagging for me  ::)

Do you accepted wolves ?
ARASHI is mainly a dog roleplay. Some dog/wolf hybrids are going to be accepted, but we will try to keep these characters at a minimum.

Do you accepted some small dogs (Example - Chiuvava) ?
If you want to be a leader, you will need to play as a larger dog (Examples - Husky, German Shepherd, Akita inu, Great Dane, Retriever etc.). It's not decided if these small dogs are going to be accepted into the roleplay or not.

I want to be a leader, what is required ?
Good roleplaying skills, loyalty to the roleplay, high activity (4-5 times per week).

Is there going to be a DeviantArt group or YouTube channel ?
I plan to release a YouTube trailer about ARASHI before the roleplay's official release. DeviantArt group is also planned  ;)

SCREENSHOTS FROM THE MAP/S

OPEN STAFF ROLES

Main Admin - Taken by me
Co-Admin - Main Admin's right hand and also a deputy - Open
Admins - Open

LEADER TEMPLATE

Your FH username
Desired pack
Desired rank in the pack
Desired STAFF role (Co-Admin, Admin)
How active you can be ? (1-10) (10% - 100%)
Why do you wish to be a STAFF member/leader ?
Your character's breed
Something about your character (Personality, abilities, weaknesses etc.)
RP Sample

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or add me in FH (Silver-Skyress)  :)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 05:28:00 pm by Skyress »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile

Your FH username: sparticles

Desired pack: Lightning Pack

Desired rank in the pack: Leader

Desired STAFF role: Whichever, although this isn't too important to me.

How active you can be: I get on around 5 times a week.

Why do you wish to be a STAFF member/leader: Over my years of playing FeralHeart I have been the leader of many packs, prides, herds you name it. This giving me experience in being a leader, but I also enjoy this title within groups. I wish to be leader as I find this roleplay relatively interesting and assume that being a leader in one of these packs will be packed with fun and excitement throughout. Furthermore I will dedicate most of my time on FH to this roleplay and help in boosting the roleplay if need be.

Your character's breed: Siberian Husky x Akita

Something about your character: This mix breed will often be described as temperamental along side being reasonable and caring. Like most she has both strengths and weaknesses, although some see some of her traits as not being a weakness. To other packs and those whom she isn't too sure on, she can be relatively aggressive and a lot less welcoming than she'd usually be. Not only does this frighten people away, but can often intimidate others. Although, this can somewhat be seen as a good thing as this attitude could prevent anyone harmful from approaching her pack. Following this is her stubbornness, which at times can get quite bad. Although she is good at making decisions and thinking quickly under pressure, she can often be reluctant to change her mind once it is set - and will not step down. Being temperamental means she can be aggressive and at times unpredictable - causing most to be wary towards her. Towards some she will tease and show a mocking behaviour, not in order to offend but to just show her humour. If you're a pack member she will show a lot more affection towards you and her pack members see her as approachable. Those whom seek any information or help may come to her, the reason being is that she doesn't show as much aggression towards her pack members and will often be there when they're in need. A softer side will also been shows, mostly towards the elders and pups though. However, she is stern and strict at times, so most tend to follow rules and not step out of line when around her. If doing so it's possible they'll be scolded and if provoking her she'll attack. But not to her full extent. Towards the males of the pack she will often flirt and be more of a tease, but if finding the right one she'd be completely faithful. Maylea is completely devoted and loyal to her pack, as well as she shows her pack members the respect which they show her. Seeing them as family.

RP Sample:

The large, light spotted mix breed allowed her brightly coloured eyes to scan across the pack which seemed to have been scattered around the familiar terrain. Allowing her eyes to rest upon each member, she'd sit quietly and observe them - only for a few seconds that is before moving on to the next. However, this didn't seem to keep her occupied for long. Her gaze soon averting off in to the near by forests which seemed to surround the small city which she called home. Lately it had been relatively quite and no pest from other packs seemed to have bothered them so far. But the problems with the Rock Pack still survive, seeing as food was getting a lot more scarce and the two packs searched for food in the same place. Blowing a huff from her lips the light hued canine hurled herself onto her paws, and slowly made her way towards the gathered pack.

Stopping almost dead in the centre of where the dogs had gathered, she allowed a smile to curl at her lips - revealing her slightly stained fangs. Lashing out her tail quickly she cleared her throat "I'll be sending out a party to search for food soon, for now stay near by.." she informed quickly, not really having much to say until the party was summoned. Making her way back across the territory, she stopped by a dumpster. Lowering herself a little the large canine crouched down, then pushing her paws against the ground she leapt up, extending her legs. Managing to catch her paws on to the metal object, she pulled herself up quickly. Only a small thud sounding as she stood atop the metal crate. Allowing her tail to sway to and fro her eyes scanned over the lands - nothing. Maybe they wouldn't encounter the other pack, and maybe they would. It was all uncertain until they went.

(My roleplays are usually better, this is of course before I get the just of things and know of the proper setting.)
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Silver-Skyress

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile

Your FH username: sparticles

Desired pack: Lightning Pack

Desired rank in the pack: Leader

Desired STAFF role: Whichever, although this isn't too important to me.

How active you can be: I get on around 5 times a week.

Why do you wish to be a STAFF member/leader: Over my years of playing FeralHeart I have been the leader of many packs, prides, herds you name it. This giving me experience in being a leader, but I also enjoy this title within groups. I wish to be leader as I find this roleplay relatively interesting and assume that being a leader in one of these packs will be packed with fun and excitement throughout. Furthermore I will dedicate most of my time on FH to this roleplay and help in boosting the roleplay if need be.

Your character's breed: Siberian Husky x Akita

Something about your character: This mix breed will often be described as temperamental along side being reasonable and caring. Like most she has both strengths and weaknesses, although some see some of her traits as not being a weakness. To other packs and those whom she isn't too sure on, she can be relatively aggressive and a lot less welcoming than she'd usually be. Not only does this frighten people away, but can often intimidate others. Although, this can somewhat be seen as a good thing as this attitude could prevent anyone harmful from approaching her pack. Following this is her stubbornness, which at times can get quite bad. Although she is good at making decisions and thinking quickly under pressure, she can often be reluctant to change her mind once it is set - and will not step down. Being temperamental means she can be aggressive and at times unpredictable - causing most to be wary towards her. Towards some she will tease and show a mocking behaviour, not in order to offend but to just show her humour. If you're a pack member she will show a lot more affection towards you and her pack members see her as approachable. Those whom seek any information or help may come to her, the reason being is that she doesn't show as much aggression towards her pack members and will often be there when they're in need. A softer side will also been shows, mostly towards the elders and pups though. However, she is stern and strict at times, so most tend to follow rules and not step out of line when around her. If doing so it's possible they'll be scolded and if provoking her she'll attack. But not to her full extent. Towards the males of the pack she will often flirt and be more of a tease, but if finding the right one she'd be completely faithful. Maylea is completely devoted and loyal to her pack, as well as she shows her pack members the respect which they show her. Seeing them as family.

RP Sample:

The large, light spotted mix breed allowed her brightly coloured eyes to scan across the pack which seemed to have been scattered around the familiar terrain. Allowing her eyes to rest upon each member, she'd sit quietly and observe them - only for a few seconds that is before moving on to the next. However, this didn't seem to keep her occupied for long. Her gaze soon averting off in to the near by forests which seemed to surround the small city which she called home. Lately it had been relatively quite and no pest from other packs seemed to have bothered them so far. But the problems with the Rock Pack still survive, seeing as food was getting a lot more scarce and the two packs searched for food in the same place. Blowing a huff from her lips the light hued canine hurled herself onto her paws, and slowly made her way towards the gathered pack.

Stopping almost dead in the centre of where the dogs had gathered, she allowed a smile to curl at her lips - revealing her slightly stained fangs. Lashing out her tail quickly she cleared her throat "I'll be sending out a party to search for food soon, for now stay near by.." she informed quickly, not really having much to say until the party was summoned. Making her way back across the territory, she stopped by a dumpster. Lowering herself a little the large canine crouched down, then pushing her paws against the ground she leapt up, extending her legs. Managing to catch her paws on to the metal object, she pulled herself up quickly. Only a small thud sounding as she stood atop the metal crate. Allowing her tail to sway to and fro her eyes scanned over the lands - nothing. Maybe they wouldn't encounter the other pack, and maybe they would. It was all uncertain until they went.

(My roleplays are usually better, this is of course before I get the just of things and know of the proper setting.)

Accepted as a Lightning Pack leader ^^

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile

Thank you very much! Am I required to meet up with you in-game before joining or anything?
DA Account

Offline Silver-Skyress

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile

Thank you very much! Am I required to meet up with you in-game before joining or anything?

Add me in-game (Silver-Skyress) and send a joining request to the current ARASHI group, called ARASHI leaders.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile

Alrighty, thank you. I shall get on and do that now.
DA Account