Author Topic: Memories ~  (Read 4087 times)

Offline kaczuszka

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Memories ~
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2015, 10:29:14 pm »
Amazing memories guys <3
hi hello

Offline kululupuppy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Bye, lovelies.
    • View Profile
    • Lament's Tumblr
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2015, 02:49:53 am »
I'm probably late to the party, but I'd still like to share. c:

I remember when I emerged into the refreshing world of FeralHeart after spending a long time playing WolfQuest. I ended up getting lost in South Pole within two minutes, and had no idea where the portal was. No one would help me because I couldn't properly communicate; since I was unable to figure out the difference between the FH chat box and WQ chat box. Luckily the WQ players who showed me FH found me and helped me out!

The first pack that I ever felt welcome in was called The Wolves of The Blade. It was very tight knit, unrealistic, and full of powerplaying; but none of us were experienced with roleplaying then. Our community was very close and we had a lot of fun developing our cliched plots! At the time, I was still stuck in WQ mode and took all of the relationships - enemies, mates, and friends - seriously. I didn't even know the difference between being out of character and in character!

So far, my best memories come from the last year of roleplaying with the Cannibal Canine Chaotics pack. I've met so many wonderful players in that pack and I've had a ton of great experiences with them! I could go on and on about them!

Offline Luna.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Fabulous B00ty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2015, 12:51:21 pm »
Hm..I have some wonderful memories I would glad to share with you floofs.
SO..me and couple of friends were rather bored and decided to derp around Bonfire and ficho tunnel with our 'Ofishal Loin Kinq characters, I was Ofishal Mufusa, someone was Ofishal Nalar and my friend was Ofishal Simbah, and we were just rping scenes out in a derpy manner (while laughing are floofy butts off of course) But it was must fun and had a grand time!
Another special memory I have is when me,Raphillion, Sugie( Lord Suragahra), BlueCrisis were in a winter mappie and talking about some derpy times and special fun memories that we all shared with one another, Oh and casual eating a massive cheesebooger!
Also another one, Me,Kongurk(KongaFire) Modd,(-Mudd-) and BlueCrisis, were jumping around in Stonebridge, headbanging at the same time pretty much all in unison, it was quite fun and had a good laugh! xD

Glad to share some memories with you, floofs.

I'll probably think of some more that I missed and forgot to share with you!

.:.Rava.:.

Find me in game as Rava!
Username: luna.
Gift Art Created By: ~Shallow~
DA: Ravalava
Usually flopping about around Flourite Plains and Bonfire.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2015, 01:41:07 pm »
Hmm...let me think....Ah...I think back in I believe 2013 or 2012..when I first joined a lion pride on my character Saunia I was in the midst of being in trouble. She was the abused of her pride due to her being a white lion. Well one day an old friend of mine came by on her lion character with her friend. They were twin male lions.

Well my friend and her buddy decided to stay in the pride to protect my character. It was nice cause she made sure no one talked smack about Saunia while her buddy stuck close to me protecting mine from any who would sneak by. Well....the whole reason this is a good memory because this day was the day I first met my boyfriend. ^^

If it wasn't for that one wonderful day I wouldn't be as happy as I am right now. Even though that pride was more than annoying. xD

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline floradaisylily

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2015, 06:14:42 pm »
I forget when it was, but it was when I got my first screen recorder, like, EVER. (It was my dream to be able to record and I didn't have a recorder for a long time lol!) And in Feral Heart I was running to different places and recording random stuff because it was so fun, and I met some characters in Sky's Rim I think. We hung out for a while, then one of them said they had YouTube too so I subscribed and we decided to pm each other with it. Then we also started texting. I am still friends with her now, and even though she is about 2 years older than me we still like to chat. :) We would also talk to each other with Google Hangouts and Skype. I think she is one of the only people I've known or a long time online. :D Without Feral Heart, I probably never would have met her!

Offline Divergent.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Winter is coming.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2015, 04:50:18 am »
Some of my favorite memories definitely came from when I was first got my start on FH.

My most memorable one is creating a pack called 'Sordid Symphony.' We were based in South Pole, back when people actually went there to RP quite a bit, and ended up getting quite a few members. We all grew really close, and we had a rival pack too, which we had a good OOC relationship with. I actually tried reviving the pack a while back, but it never took off.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 05:39:23 am by Divergent. »

Offline Yognaught

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2015, 11:20:37 am »
Ah, memories. I have quite a few, but I'm only to share some of them.

- Being accepted into one of the greatest and most fun groups I've ever been in. I remember when I first joined, and unlike most groups- I actually felt like these people wanted me to to be here, wanted to include me in their rps. And once I joined, I've had so many countless memories.

- Coming back to FH after a 2 year hiatus. I quit FH about two years ago because I thought the game wasn't for me. After re-installing it, all my old friends recongized me and were escatic to find me again! It felt really good to know that they actually care about me.

Yeah, that's all I say.

Find me in-game as: mushyroom

Offline ~~ColdPast~~

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2015, 12:29:18 pm »
Getting a Feral Heart account and creating my first character :D

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2015, 01:52:30 pm »
My best memories..... Well.....

My first ones were nothing to write home about, except, save for when my Apprentice WC character(Runningpaw <3), grew a conscious about her group(An Anti-Clan), and went to go warn the other Clans about it.
Mind you, I was still pretty new to roleplaying, so, I typed out in General:

Emergency Gathering at the L Island!

Funny enough, just about all of the Clans came by.
Including one who's leader was played by Bloo.
His name was Crimsonstar, and he had the grace to believe my character, even though she was only a young Apprentice.

Of course, she had to renounce her Clan, and that she did. And thus, I think she either joined his group, or someone else's I don't remember.

But I do remember there being this fight, and Runningpaw almost getting killed.
And then a StarClan cat visited her.
Yay.

Disclaimer: I did not set any of this up it all just happened.

Let's see, any other memories....

Iiiii'd have to say, a that three of my best memories ever, were meeting my good and close friends....
GraWolf
.Sasha.
TheOkamiGoddess

I met Gra sometime last year, in a mishmash roleplay. It was so fun, and we kept in touch afterwards, going on many a great adventure(And then chasing each other around the Stone Bridge because Neeya leapt into the cold river. Oh well).

I met Sasha at the most recent FHORD originally, and then sometime last month, I saw her again.
And we just. It was beautiful.
All of this ended up with her character becoming my dad. Explain that one to me Fox News.

TheOkamiGoddess.... wow.
We met at a Mate Center, and because we were both just. Trolling.
I was on WarKat, and she was on a Slenderman character.
It was so beautiful.

And of course I can't leave out my good friend Anok, who I met only a few weeks ago!
She is bloody fantastic! Hilarious! And as stupid as I am!

And of course, Rava.
Rava you little snuggle cat.

There are a few more, but I digress.

Anyhow

Thanks for the memories
Even if they weren't so great

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972