Author Topic: Shading and mane code? XD  (Read 1708 times)

Offline damiian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Shading and mane code? XD
« on: April 13, 2015, 10:41:30 am »
Alright so i dont actually play feral heart anymore but i do still like making presets on it to give them away
now i have a new laptop because of my PC Broke on me....
I currently cant get anything off the hard drive of it so i lost the shading i had and the code to make your preset mane look less messed up like paper
the mass markings i got back but the items im to lazy to re-download atm since i dont need them XD
so i was wondering if anyone has any links to any CANINE fur textures that might be good? i did have one where it had the 3D type of nose on its shading but for the life of me i cant re find it
(i also dont mind downloads to different eye mods since i did use multiple different eye mods which im trying to re find)
as well as the coding to make the mane look less papery

another thing, i also did have a mane mod so that if you turned your characters mane BLACK it would actually be pure black unlike the normal FH mod where it would look grey ._.
if anyone has a link to that too please post it <3
Its so so so so SO SO RARE i ever log into the game i am always found around the forums usually at my inbox or the help forums.
My username in game is rink if you find another user using rink it is a fake.
If you  cannot get a hold of me on here you can find me on the IT server dragons den as rink or deviantart as AlphaRink

Offline marvelsterian

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Shading and mane code? XD
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 11:50:07 am »
This is a link with two kinds of new textures with the 3D nose, different eyes as well as with the original textures, shades and masks:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i8c416g5pbgp233/FH+Player+retextures+2.zip

This is a link to the code who makes the mane look normal:

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=26062.0