Author Topic: Can I download FH on my tablet/laptop?  (Read 5106 times)

Offline Viciousness

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can I download FH on my tablet/laptop?
« on: December 25, 2013, 10:33:45 pm »
So for Christmas I got a new laptop and it's one of those that you connect to a keyboard and from there it'll basically work as a regular laptop.

AlphaEclipse

Re: Can I download FH on my tablet/laptop?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 10:41:22 pm »
Why of course! I'm sure your new PC will be fine with Feralheart AS LONG as it can run .exe(s) like a normal PC. If it is just a tablet with a keyboard, I'm not to sure. I don't think FH was built for a touch screen, so even if you are able to get it, game play may be weird. Good luck! If you need any more assistance with FH or downloading, feel free to PM me or post here.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 10:48:25 pm by AlphaEclipse »

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 11:25:16 pm »
I think as long as you have a keyboard to properly work the walking and typing functions then im sure it will work fine.
My dad has the same thing with his Samsung tablet and all he needs is to connect it with his portable keypad
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 08:34:25 am »
No, not on any sort of mobile device. Although, you can download it on your laptop, but not an iPad with a keyboard, lol.
I love you

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 08:35:00 am »
Well, you could try but I don't think it will function properly.
I love you

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2014, 08:47:34 am »
Do you have a Windows RT? Those devices don't have a desktop, which is needed so FH can run. It's like an iPad, it can't run games not exclusive for the device.

Offline Mertins

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2015, 09:56:07 pm »
Can you please make Feral Heart able to download on your tablet? Please? I really want to play but i don't have a computer. So please?!

DreamerDay

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2015, 09:58:55 pm »
Can you please make Feral Heart able to download on your tablet? Please? I really want to play but i don't have a computer. So please?!

This thread is a year old. And even if this thread for help, this idea would mostly likely be rejected. Due to Kovu disappearance, we aren't able to do anything. Sorry for the inconvenience

Offline Mertins

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2015, 01:52:56 am »
How long does it take to download? Please help! I started the download on the 30th and it hasn't even started a little bit. I have a keyboard with it. Somebody please help!

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2015, 02:04:20 am »
How long does it take to download? Please help! I started the download on the 30th and it hasn't even started a little bit. I have a keyboard with it. Somebody please help!
Hello, Veronica! Before I give you a few suggestions, just a reminder that this thread is very old, and it would be better if you were to post an entirely new help thread. Therefore, you will receive more replies, more users will see it, and we won't be reviving this thread.

As for the issue at hand, previously you have stated you are using a tablet on Feralheart? Sadly, Feralheart isn't optimized for use on most "tablets," so possibly that is why you are unable to download it.

If your tablet cannot execute .exe files and run them, unfortunately that renders the game uninstallable on the device. If you know the tablet is able to and it is still not downloading, check your internet connection's speed; there may be an issue with that if it is taking so long.

On a side note, tablets normally are not as "fast" as computers; their CPUs different and are normally not as strong/speedy as a computer's is. If you are able to download the game, the possibility of uncontrollable lag is likely.

Hopefully something there gives you some insight. If you still are in need of assistance, feel free to post a new thread, since as stated previously, this one is old. Good luck! :)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 02:13:20 am by AlphaEclipse »