Poll

what time does it open

Help
0 (0%)
what should i do?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Account Making  (Read 1749 times)

Offline XxDiamondHarmonyxX

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Account Making
« on: May 09, 2015, 04:52:57 am »
Hey I made a account called XxDiamondHarmonyxX and then I saw that I couldn't log in then I saw that it should be atleast 16 letter but I don't have 16 letters in my account and now I'm really sad what should I do?   :'(

AlphaEclipse

Re: Account Making
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 05:11:30 am »
Hello, Snow! Unfortunately, you will be unable to log onto the game using that user since it exceeds the sixteen character "limit." As clarification, you do not need at least sixteen characters. In fact, that is more of the "limit" permitted by the game, and it is best if it is under that amount. You'll have to watch for the registration again and make a new username and/or password that has less than sixteen characters. Be sure to look here for information regarding the registration. Good luck!

Offline XxDiamondHarmonyxX

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 10:57:30 am »
I have given up :'( I woke up at 5:00 AM this morning and was looking at the website until 6:00 AM and there were only 84 people on but they were still closed

Offline Berrymutt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Huge Critical Role nerd
    • Berrymutt
    • berrymuttbb
    • Berrymutt
    • NickBerrymutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 07:01:08 pm »
Remember that none of the official staff team knows when the registration opens so it is completely at random. Keep checking this site daily or maybe even a few times per day. Sometimes announcements about the registration being open are posted on the official FeralHeart Tumblr account.
You can find that account here at www.feralheart-official.tumblr.com.
I wish you good luck upon creating a new FeralHeart account. Remember to keep checking and trying and to not give up!

Avatar made by Ziboe. Signature Made By DOG-BOWL On DeviantArt.
Discord: Berrymutt#0225
Twitch: Berrymutt
Download My Presets

Offline rangytangy5

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 06:03:28 am »
thank you for not telling me to give up I somehow caught it when it was open thank you!!!  ;D :D :D :D

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 11:30:59 pm »
Locking this topic since the question was answered. Feel free to post another topic or contact a staff member like myself if you have further questions or seek advice. I'll also be moving this topic to the Game help section since this has nothing to do with Forum Discussion.