Author Topic: Funny Stories in FH  (Read 3554 times)

Offline WolfLover2550

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • The Wolf looks ever forward, never back
    • View Profile
Re: Funny Stories in FH
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2015, 12:33:52 am »
XC I feel so left out. The laser duck queen has no stories to tell
Le Laser Duck Queen
Known in game as WolfLover2550

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2015, 02:10:23 pm »

Go my child.

And make a story.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Adorableness

• Experienced Traveler
  • PB&J Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2015, 11:29:35 pm »

Go my child.

And make a story.

*Sniffs, applauses.*
What a heartwarming speech!

Egg.avi

In-Game Name: Adorableness
Main FH Character: Cefen/Pastel Mint
Deviantart: http://pawstheprincesscat17.deviantart.com/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVQhWg4pV1vtGcJZXsIsCCw

Offline toasterkitty

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2015, 04:30:36 pm »
i found a bunny and tried to hunt them and as a joke i started powerplaying like *KILLS NO MISS* and i then ate them alive whole and they just went along with it then roleplayed respawning XD
i can be found in game as toasterkitty!

i am crazy though.....

also trash for anything ninjago or rayman

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2015, 06:42:31 pm »
Hahahha, considering I've been on this crazy game for three and a half years at this point, I've got my fair share of funny stories

Here's a few

One time, I was playing a lioness character I have long since abandoned. Basically, she was the queen of a pride and I was with my members at the south west den. Then along comes some hyenas who start hanging out by the den entrance.  Now, I know that the rules so that you can't map claim, but my character really doesn't like hyenas, so it would be just plain OOC for me to not ICly have her be annoyed by hyenas around her den. Well, the king of the pride eventually ended up having a IC fight with the hyenas [who were some sort of overpowered.. thing] and then suddenly out of no where In the rp the hyenas were like "I have no idea what you just posted". The person's post wasn't that hard to understand tbh. Aaaand then were got into this huge argument over whether or not they were wolfspeaking and whether or not hyenas were bigger then lions [seriously shouldn't it be pretty obvious that lions are bigger then hyenas??}. Oh and another time on the same character I got accused of map claiming by this dude simply because my character ICly asked some hyenas to leave the den. Isn't map claiming when you OOCly tell someone like "GTFO OF MY TERRITORY!!!1" when they weren't even roleplaying with you?

Another time, back when I was a nooby 11 year old, I was playing a young cub in a pride. There was only am unborn cub character that was online at the moment. Soo since I was an attention desperate 11 year old, I decided to stat posting stuff like "whines for someone to play with her" or the such. So some wolf that was near by who was understandably annoyed decided to target my cub character.  I had my character run up a tree before he got her. Now this is where it started getting stupid. The person wh owas playing the wolf AND the unborn cub started saying that it was unrealistic or anticlimetic or whatever for me to run up a tree and basically pressured me into making her fall down or something. So then a hyena caught me, and  then I asked the two if they could let me my character live since I didn't want to die yet. The hyena agreed and gave me a chance to escape, but the wolf then preceded to rip my characters leg off before attacking her and saying that he crushed her neck [powerplaying, much?]. So when I said I was going to pretend that didn't happen, he was all "No, your character is dead now, so you have to log off' And then.. the unborn cub started siding with him. So I blocked the wolf because I was annoyed, and SOMEHOW he started reappearing no matter how many times I blocked him. It got so annoying that I logged off. I mean, yeah I was a nooby 11 year old attention desperate, so I probably deserved it, but still.

Another time I was playing mate center because I was bored and I wanted to troll some teens, and it worked. I did the mate center shtick for a bit, and then I said "Okay, wolf1 with wolf2, and wolf3 with wolf4. BYE!" and then I jumped up and flew up in the air [I had wings]. I'm pretty sure all the wolves were female also.

One time I called someone a weeaboo and they were all "I'm not a WEEABOO!1 I'm an oTAKU111" like being an otaku was any better then being a weeaboo*.  I mean, otakus aren't even all that much different from weeaboos except Weeaboos tend to be female and Otakus tend to be male from what I've seen

Also when I was a nooby 11 year old again I was playing  a bunny and I started attacking these wolves for no reason, saying stuff like "kicks 32743874893 times no miss u died". Said wolves then preceded to start trying to get into a lion pride [they were trolling] and pretending they were cats, but that's a whole 'nother story.

Speaking of that. I like to go on wolf characters and beg for cat clans to let me join pretending I'm a cat sometimes for no reason other then because I'm a total troll.

* and I;m saying that as someone who likes anime a lot btw
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 06:57:31 pm by isis.. »

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2015, 08:02:32 pm »
One time I called someone a weeaboo and they were all "I'm not a WEEABOO!1 I'm an oTAKU111" like being an otaku was any better then being a weeaboo*.  I mean, otakus aren't even all that much different from weeaboos except Weeaboos tend to be female and Otakus tend to be male from what I've seen

i've done that before
aha
same results for me, except I got blocked, and everyone at SB had a good chuckle.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2015, 09:38:51 pm »

i've done that before
aha
same results for me, except I got blocked, and everyone at SB had a good chuckle.

lol obsessive anime fans can be really funny

Offline WolfLover2550

• Curious Wanderer
  • The Wolf looks ever forward, never back
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2015, 01:28:07 am »
I did as you told me WarKat! I made a story! -tears run down cheeks-.XD :D these are my more recent adventures. Ok, here's pretty much how my story went.
Me: JEFFY!!! IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!    
Jeff the Killer(who I don't know): ...
Me: I CANT BELEIVE YOU LEFT ME LIKE THAT!! -crying-
Jeff the Killer: ...I don't know you
Me: I TRUSTED YOU JEFF!! YOU BETRAYED ME!!! -runs away-
Jeff the Killer: ...

My Next Victim -evilly rubs hands together-

Me: Fang! I havnt seen you in a while. how are you?
Fang: -ignores me-
Me: How dare you!! I am your mother!!
Fang: -ignores me-
Me: -runs away-
My friend who was with me: Fang, I am your father!! How dare you upset your mother like that!! -runs away-

Le Laser Duck Queen
Known in game as WolfLover2550

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2015, 04:38:52 am »
Once upon a time... I trolled a mate center AFK. I sat right in the center and occasionally shouted "THIS IS STATUE!" before leaving the game on and going to dinner. After I came back, I eavesdropped around and heard something along these lines: "The things they did with that poor state." Oh dear lord.

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]