Author Topic: The Gospel Truth (Christianity Based Hangout Group)  (Read 798 times)

Offline silaswolffang

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The Teacher
    • View Profile
The Gospel Truth (Christianity Based Hangout Group)
« on: May 25, 2015, 07:31:11 am »
We are a friendly, respectful group for Christians and Non-Christians alike. All the stuff we do will be in Group Chat and/or Party Chat, so as to not bother anyone; we hang out, chill, have Bible Studies.

Our only rule, as far as Christianity goes, is that you remain 100% Bible Based and value the Bible over every bit of common tradition taught in churches nowadays; that way, we can all agree on one thing, The Bible. We shouldn't have to worry about personal interpretations either, The Bible isn't hard to understand at all (at least for Christians).

So yes; we encourage atheists and people from other religions to join as well, because we believe that a good, calm and respectful discussion concerning these things is very refreshing and healthy. So, you are all welcome.

Our group's title is "The Gospel Truth". Just request to join and I will let you in <3

Also, while I was in-game I was mentioning my group and Jesus, and there was a mod there and he didn't seem to mind. So I figured it'd be okay to post this here.

-Silas

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: The Gospel Truth (Christianity Based Hangout Group)
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 04:43:17 pm »
I was just thinking about making a group similar to this.

I think I will consider joining.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline silaswolffang

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The Teacher
    • View Profile
Re: The Gospel Truth (Christianity Based Hangout Group)
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 06:46:48 am »
That's awesome, WarKat ^^ I hope to see you there soon <3