Author Topic: Cannot log in...?  (Read 1228 times)

Offline TheChillFangirl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • It's been a while!
    • bandmomfriend
    • View Profile
Cannot log in...?
« on: May 23, 2015, 07:03:39 pm »
Well, guys, I finally got the game today (sorry it took so long)!

I was so excited. It took about five minutes for the whole thing to download, and I opened it for the first time.

*commence FeralHeart music*

I tried to log in and it says that my username or password is wrong.

I tried it a few times, and it still says that my username and/or password is incorrect.

I am using the username and password combo that I use to get into the site.  Do I need a new username or password to get in, or am I logging in wrong, or could it be something else entirely?

Could you guys help?

Thanks!

TheChillFangirl (aka Natalie)

UPDATE: Okay so I also noticed that there is a little box next to the username line.  Do I do anything with that?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 07:08:04 pm by Natalie »

I'm fubbernucked.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: Cannot log in...?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 07:06:33 pm »
A few things you can do if you cannot log in:

1. Try retyping it, incase you made an error.
2. Make sure that Caps Lock is off!
3. Make sure that if your username has any numbers to write them using the numbers above the keyboard, not the numpad.
4. If your username is longer than 16 characters or has strange symbols, you will have to make a new account.

I just had posted this on another thread, so try the things above. Hope this helps! ^^

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 07:08:39 pm »
Along with what was posted above, take a look at this thread for more explanations on the game may be denying your log in request. [link] Be sure to also take a look here regarding account information on logging in: [link] Good luck! ;D

Edit (since I have just noticed you edited your post): That little box next to your username is a "remember me" feature. When checked, the next time you close and reopen the game, your username will be typed in the box; all you have to do if fill in your password. That little box shouldn't be causing you any issues.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 07:11:34 pm by AlphaEclipse »

Offline TheChillFangirl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • It's been a while!
    • bandmomfriend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2015, 07:10:07 pm »
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay.

Thank you.

I was using the numpad not the keys above the keyboard.

Thank you!

I'm fubbernucked.

Offline CreativeRose

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Lucky
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2015, 07:12:13 pm »
You should be thankful that you actually can download Feral Heart, it won't download for me because my computer thinks that there is a virus in Feral Heart and won't let me download it. :-[

What kind of computer do you have? I have a mac.... that's probably why it won't download...  :'(

AlphaEclipse

Re: Lucky
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2015, 07:17:07 pm »
You should be thankful that you actually can download Feral Heart, it won't download for me because my computer thinks that there is a virus in Feral Heart and won't let me download it. :-[

What kind of computer do you have? I have a mac.... that's probably why it won't download...  :'(
Hello, Rose! You should create your own topic in game help regarding your issue so you'll be able to specifically receive help more quickly since more people will view your thread.

Anyways, I can assure you that Feralheart does not contain any malicious software within its setup. The reason Feralheart is a common trigger with antiviruses is because it's not commonly downloaded. You can try lowering your antivirus protection temporarily and try downloading the game again. Good luck! Also, what type of Mac do you have? Some versions are not supported by Feralheart's download, unfortunately.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 07:21:03 pm by AlphaEclipse »

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2015, 11:10:46 pm »
Aye, please create your own topic. Locking this.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone