Author Topic: *constant sobbing*  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Pony99801

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
*constant sobbing*
« on: December 22, 2014, 04:54:56 am »
Oh my gah help me people

I downloaded the Pawsome Items Pack V5 (I'm sure those who have downloaded items are familiar with it). So I covered a char in those items but when I click 'Start', it loads a little longer than usual (maybe too long because usual = few secs) then it eventually crashed.

I don't wanna download that item pack for nothing. Just tell me what to do so I can play with the items ono 
And please don't be rude with the replies. Because I've dealt with the rudest in the harshest way c:

Offline Bluparrot

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
Re: *constant sobbing*
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 05:15:13 am »
Oh, that's not fun. Perhaps you can try taking some items off and see if it works.

Shake it!
Blu Parrot - The Pokemon Fanbird of FeralHeart

Offline Pony99801

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 05:19:15 am »
I kinda got it to start once, maybe it's the lag that was the problem. There were too many people in Bonfire by then. Thanks anyway :D

Offline Bluparrot

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 05:29:12 am »
You're welcome. Yes, sometimes lag does cause FeralHeart to act up, and then subsequently crash. That happens to me sometimes when there's a lot of things going on at once, then my game freezes, and...

"FeralHeart.exe has stopped working"

"A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

Grrrrrrrrr!

Shake it!
Blu Parrot - The Pokemon Fanbird of FeralHeart

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2015, 02:57:19 am »
Sometimes the items I attempt to load crash simply because my computer doesn't store enough available data space. I have a laptop, and I didn't have as much space as my desktop computer used to have. Now, I can't even downaload any item pack at all. :(

I hope you get your item pack fixed, though. Maybe try removing the item pack download, then get rid of some other items, then try to re-downloaded the file again.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2015, 03:31:53 am »
Moving this to the Game Help board.