Author Topic: I can log in at the Forum but not the game!  (Read 3331 times)

Offline CrystallineSilver

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I can log in at the Forum but not the game!
« on: June 14, 2015, 05:06:43 am »
 >:( >:( I can log in the forum, yet if I put in all the correct information into the log in at the game, it says it is incorrect. If I type and retype it it says the same thing over and over. I even tried to re download the game but all it was was a wast of time. Please help me, I really do want to play the game.

Offline marvelsterian

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: I can log in at the Forum but not the game!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 07:11:13 am »
Check this out for help on why you possibly can't log in.
 http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=6120.0

Also make sure your username doesn't has more than 16 characters. If this is the case, then I'm afraid you need to create a new account.

Since you've re-downloaded several times, I don't assume it was a glitch caused by the game itself.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: I can log in at the Forum but not the game!
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 04:25:34 pm »
Marvelsterian has provided a great link above, and also mentioned checking to see if your username was under 16 characters. Also, make sure you're not logging into the game with your forum nickname, rather than your username.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.