Author Topic: Presets Not Working?  (Read 829 times)

Offline CrownedClown

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Presets Not Working?
« on: June 10, 2015, 02:00:14 am »
I have this quite annoying problem. I make presets for my friends,and theirs work perfectly fine. Though when I use a preset and send it to my friends and none can see mine. Please help, it annoys me and makes me very depressed not being able to share my presets.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Presets Not Working?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 02:06:51 am »
When you are exporting a preset for it's fhp file you have to make sure that you're logged in as the exact user name you registered for and not a variation of it or the preset will not be seen by others when you wear it. So basically my username is MorbidDecadence but I can log in as a variation of my name morbiddecadence, however if export my presets as that variation people will not see my preset. So yeah hope that helps you.

Offline CrownedClown

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 02:56:47 am »
It's not the name. I honestly don't know what's wrong. I have the material changed correctly, and I have the right files.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 03:50:53 am »
The only time this happens dear is when it's a problem with the name of the fhp file itsself. If your user is Sweetfightkitten make sure that's exactly how it is logged in when you export. Also make sure there is no extra "_" symbols. If anything you can send your fhp file to me and I can inspect it myself.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 04:00:14 am »
When you are exporting a preset for it's fhp file you have to make sure that you're logged in as the exact user name you registered for and not a variation of it or the preset will not be seen by others when you wear it. So basically my username is MorbidDecadence but I can log in as a variation of my name morbiddecadence, however if export my presets as that variation people will not see my preset. So yeah hope that helps you.

I honestly can't think of anything besides this. I'm not too experienced in preset exporting, so I would recommend double-checking the name. Do any of your friends make presets that you download? If so, when you use their presets, can you still see the presets on them when they're using it? Maybe have them go through the process with you- they might be able to tell you if you're flubbing something a little.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 11:05:48 pm »
I'll go ahead and lock this topic now since we managed to sort things out over private message. Again if you ever need help or seek advice again feel free to open a new thread or private message a staff member like myself.

Happy gaming ~