Author Topic: The Biography of *C*Y*B*R*I*L*  (Read 1430 times)

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
The Biography of *C*Y*B*R*I*L*
« on: July 07, 2015, 02:38:12 am »

Hello, fellow Ferals. My name is Cybril, I made that name myself. Welcome to my biography. Here, you'll learn everything about my *main* character, Cybril. She's a fun, wise, assertive, and great wolf. Let's begin, shall we?

Cybril is pronounced SY-brill. Not too hard to pronounce, right? She is a wolf, a rare coated wolf. Her kind is known as Merl - it's a rare and unique coat color. Note that most Australian Shepherd dogs have this coat marking as do Koolies. They're also very expensive dogs, any animal with a Merl coat is more expensive than the others. However, she is not a dog - she's a wolf, canine, feral.... Her coat is Merl - grey Merl. Not too too common. She has darker grey mane lining her spine and up to her head, forming a side fluff of mane. Her eyes have no pupils - she can see things that others cannot. Whether it's unnatural beings or the dead, she has talents beyond knowledge. The eyes show a hint of leadership as well as wisdom. They are a bright crystal blue with a hint of white. Her tail is especially fluffy, with a marshmallow-white tip. The ears are her best prize: they are very pointy/sharp and quite large. Which gives her very great hearing. Her claws are an unusual color: grey. The same color as her pelt and mane. Around her neck lies a chain collar - it once belonged to a beloved friend, whose soul stays within her for as long as her heart beats.

Cybril hadn't the best past. She wasn't raised by her damsel like every other pup - she was dognapped and taken to an Animal Testing Facility two weeks after her birth. At the facility, she underwent many tests such as starvation and sleep deprivation. She hadn't any easy tests. The last test she ever had was when she was locked in a box filled with water - leaving only a small air pocket barley large enough for her nose to get quick breaths. Cybril was in the tank swimming with all her might from about 50-90 minutes. Eventually, she lost her energy and sank to the bottom of the pool. She was pulled out by a scientist and set on the lab table while the scientist was writing on his clipboard. Scientists thought the wolf was dead, but she was alive as ever. She hopped to her paws and pounced on the scientist, tearing his clothes and biting and clawing. She looked up and saw the guards running towards her. She jumped onto the table and barley managed out the small cracked-open window of the room. Honestly, Cybril thought that she'd never make it out alive. But the moment she fell from the window, she got up and ran as fast as she could as long as she could for three days straight. Soon, she ended up in the vivid forest filled with many creatures and many other companions. And her life leads on from then........

Cybril is a very fun wolf to hang out with. However she does have a dark and strict side to her. She doesn't take any crap from anyone nor does she accept being bossed around. She possesses many great qualities, but also some that aren't so great. All these qualities build Cybril up to the strong wolf she is today. She is deviant, clever, caring, intelligent, devious, vicious, protective, territorial, strong, brave, fearless, loving, determined, and thick skinned. She'll take any damage thrown at her without hesitation, without defeat. She'll stand up for the ones she loves, she'll never abandon the ones who need her. She's not completely social, most of the time she prefers to keep to herself. But occasionally, she'll have her moments when she turns into a total different wolf and become a total partier.

USERNAME: Cybril
NAME: Cybril Salvatore
BREED: Merl Wolf

MATE: N/A
PUPS: N/A
PACK: The Vanished Warriors

TIME: Eastern (UTC-5:00)
LANGUAGE: English
RELIGION: Christian <3

SKILLS: Leading. Creating. Defeating. Fighting. Helping. Animal Taming. Drawing. 3D Modeling. Singing.
LIKES: Thunderstorms. Lightning. Rain. Music. R Movies. PG-13 Movies.
DISLIKES: Wasps. Bees. Hornets. Sunny Days. Anime. Cartoons. PG Movies.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 02:40:38 am by Cybril Salvatore »

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Re: The Biography of *C*Y*B*R*I*L*
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 03:19:51 pm »
Wow, great biography to start with! :) Not only is your wolf rare, mine too. My wolf is made from gold and power of natural disasters. We have very similar stories, although my childhood was so intense. I had my wings stolen from me and after that happened, I was a very weak pup that turned grey into an ordinary wolf.

Well done!

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
Re: The Biography of *C*Y*B*R*I*L*
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 05:06:51 pm »
Wow, great biography to start with! :) Not only is your wolf rare, mine too. My wolf is made from gold and power of natural disasters. We have very similar stories, although my childhood was so intense. I had my wings stolen from me and after that happened, I was a very weak pup that turned grey into an ordinary wolf.

Well done!

Thank you, Ritatalia! I appreciate your feedback. ^-^ I've always been good with literature and creating stories and such.