Author Topic: MMORPG games?  (Read 1615 times)

DreamerDay

MMORPG games?
« on: June 14, 2015, 08:54:27 pm »
Does anyone knows a good website? It can be still a WIP game or not? However, please, don't give me a link that involves Impressive Title.

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
Re: MMORPG games?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 08:30:22 am »
Eh, the only MMORPG games that I was interested in was TERA Online (Free) and Final Fantasy XIV:ARR (Monthly subscription I believe)

TERA Online was laggy on my computer (I seriously need to get a new one), and it is quite resource hungry. I do not know about FFXIV:ARR as the launcher would take hours downloading for the 14-day trial, and I wanted to try it mainly because I like Final Fantasy

In-game name as: Whinp

DreamerDay

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 10:00:39 pm »
Sorry, not into thoses. Thanks anyway.

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 10:02:53 pm »
What types do you like?

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2015, 10:40:58 pm »
Some good MMORPG games? Well, Wolf Quest is definitely a good one. I think they're loosing some advantages now due to the lack of popularity, but that's always been a favorite of mine. Star Stable is another good one, but depending on what you're into, it may or may not be for you.

I'm not sure if it's MMORPG, but there's this cool game called Forge Of Empires. You build up an empire, battle other players, conquer enemies, discover new lands, that sort of thing. It's pretty fun.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

DreamerDay

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2015, 10:43:38 pm »
MMORPG I like is only if they have animals. It also needs to have a community, that is active. Just like FH.

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2015, 08:03:17 am »
Oh... Well to be honest I like MMORPGs that have animals in them but it's a shame there aren't many. :\

DreamerDay

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2015, 10:28:08 am »
Oh... Well to be honest I like MMORPGs that have animals in them but it's a shame there aren't many. :\

It is.

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2015, 09:01:20 pm »
I would suggest World of Warcraft. Although it isn't nessicarily an animal MMORPG, it is fun to play. There is a class that does allow  you to shapeshift into an animal, and you can be a kind of werewolf-like beast called a Worgen.
The only downside is that you have to pay at least 15$ a month to play. However, it can be free to play until level 20.