Author Topic: Mac Dowload  (Read 1431 times)

Offline Paranormal_K9

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Mac Dowload
« on: June 22, 2015, 10:15:32 pm »
I tried to download on my Macbook it let me download the game but I went to open the game and it had an icon on it the circle with a slash though it and it said "This Game is not compatible with your version of Mac Ios (?)" So how do I fix it? btw I downloaded the Mac version of the game and tried the other too.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Mac Dowload
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 10:47:55 pm »
I don't know anything about Mac computers, so unfortunately I'm probably not able to help you. Although, from what you've said, it sounds like you might need to update to a newer version of Mac Ios. I was prepared to attach a few links to downloading FH on a Mac, but you said you've already downloaded, so I'm not sure if that's the issue.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Paranormal_K9

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 11:26:18 pm »
Well I uninstalled it though

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 11:33:28 pm »
Well I uninstalled it though

I'm sorry to hear that. :( I wish I could have been more of help to you. Maybe some other Feral Heart members will come by and be able to help you further.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline . Jaeger .

• Forum Newcomer
  • glory & gore go hand in hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 03:50:01 am »
Sounds like you do need to update your Mac. You may also get more help with this if you put it in Game Help rather than Site Help.

As a Mac user myself, I remember having to update and make room for FeralHeart. If you can access your App Store, you should see "Updates" on the top bar; software updates to your computer should help greatly. So maybe uninstall FeralHeart, update your computer, and either download or torrent the Mac version of the game.

If that doesn't work, then could you please elaborate on your problems, please? Your short posts are a little vague on the issues to me, whoops. Sorry if this doesn't help your case.

Nice aim there, Levi.