Author Topic: Sparta Helm, Ahzrukhal preset request.  (Read 2465 times)

Offline Dngerboom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Brow game = Too intense.
    • View Profile
Sparta Helm, Ahzrukhal preset request.
« on: April 07, 2015, 10:09:12 pm »
I have been doing some scouting around for preset makers from moderate-Advance skill range. Since I lack skills in making presets, I would like for my Ahzrukhal to have the best visually tone preset with someone knowledgeable of how to properly lay the details out.

Full Body Reference
Ahzrukhal(Ahz for short) willing to give a bigger file if needing to pull out color pallet.

Visual characteristics
+A scar along his back and comes partially across the shoulder blade
+Pinstripe trim around each digit pad(Fingers)
+Lighting bolt brows
+Eyes are orange (Coloring mistake in adding yellow)
+The Sclera (Whites of the eyes) Are a dark red, can almost be mistaken for black

Preferred notes
+Ahzrukhal wears Rib Armor a item found in the pawsome item pack to hide his back scar. I wouldn't mind if the scar is a bit bigger so it's partially visible underneath.
+Wanting the eyes to have slits rather than the standard pupils
+Added fur texture
+ add Lighting bolt brows
+ Give Ahzrukhal a small orange glow in eyes [No need to add yellow]

SPECIAL NOTES
For his pelt fur, I would like to keep his color along the red spectrum. A MUST dark red Like a Maroon or Oklahoma University Crimson Red.. And that can be designers preference. As long as you can maintain a dark red trait, it can be tweaked as much as the designer wishes.
Bottom line...
A dark red that's not too bold that the markings are hard to see. But not too soft where markings pop out like a sore thumb. A nice medium.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 07:32:15 pm by Dngerboom »
Discipline, Loyalty, Courage, Strength, Honor, NEVER SURRENDER!

Signature drawn/created by me
In-game username:Dngerboom

Offline Dngerboom

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Sparta Helm, Ahzrukhal preset request.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 10:34:39 pm »
[Just a bump.]
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 04:07:10 pm by Dngerboom »

Offline No_One

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 08:25:18 pm »
WOW I SO WANT TO DO THIS!!! Are you still looking for someone to make it still?

Your character is epic!  8)

Echoing harmony

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 03:26:07 am »
That looks great, I wouldn't mind doing this. If I could just figure out how to make double sided presets.

Offline No_One

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2015, 05:50:30 pm »
I don't need your confirmation, I'm making it for you anyway! xD

WARNING: THIS IS STILL IN A VERY ROUGH STAGE

^^^ Havn't added the scars yet and such, also what do you mean by scar along his back? I see in the reference that he has a thick triangular scar on his left shoulder, is that connected to the one along his back?

^^ Just started on the eyes and have got the code to work to make them glow, will further edit

Im struggling with how the pattern connects on the back?? is there a black line cutting through the centre? For the lower back markings I made three mock ups one with a line one without and one with a line but the orange patterns not connected.

Dont know if im going too overboard but I really want to do well on this preset and get it right for you.
I dunno if you've forgotten about it but I will make it! You're character is too cool to ignore  8)

Alsssooo I really want to ask for his mane, what options would you select in the customization menu? Do you use the tuff back mane or an actual mane mane??

I think that's all of it  ;D
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 07:33:05 pm by No_One »

Offline No_One

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2015, 07:31:51 pm »
Quick update! Loads of selfies!! #eyebrowgamestronginthisone (next update will probably be him complete)

« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 07:33:37 pm by No_One »

Offline No_One

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2015, 06:32:40 pm »

FINISHED! Okay so I managed to complete it, I kind of guessed parts of the markings so if there is anything you want to change tell me! I really hope you discover this and that you havn't forgotten this thread. Either way I just wanted to make your character because he was really fun and his design was too cool  8)

Just thought I'd mention as well that I struggled with the large scar on his shoulder as it looks fine until he goes into sitting position which causes the scar to stretch, I would edit this further and see if there is a possible way to solve it but that would take a lot of time and I don't want to do it all for nothing in case if you don't get this xD (I've got a lot of college work to do!).
It's only the sitting position, any other position works fine ;)

I have made a mane texture but not for fluffy main (guessing you wouldn't want that). Below are the options I chose for the finished outcome (you can change them of course just thought I'd let you know).

I'll send a PM of the download link to you (/'-')/ Hope you get it!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 06:35:29 pm by No_One »

Offline Dngerboom

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2015, 05:54:47 am »

FINISHED! Okay so I managed to complete it, I kind of guessed parts of the markings so if there is anything you want to change tell me! I really hope you discover this and that you havn't forgotten this thread. Either way I just wanted to make your character because he was really fun and his design was too cool  8)

Just thought I'd mention as well that I struggled with the large scar on his shoulder as it looks fine until he goes into sitting position which causes the scar to stretch, I would edit this further and see if there is a possible way to solve it but that would take a lot of time and I don't want to do it all for nothing in case if you don't get this xD (I've got a lot of college work to do!).
It's only the sitting position, any other position works fine ;)

I have made a mane texture but not for fluffy main (guessing you wouldn't want that). Below are the options I chose for the finished outcome (you can change them of course just thought I'd let you know).

I'll send a PM of the download link to you (/'-')/ Hope you get it!

Eek gad! I'm terribly sorry for the latness of my return. I had a terrible event of being in a Motorcycle accident, cracked my noggin a bit, even with the help of my helmet. But I'm 100% well.. Hmm, actually 80% But way better since than. Wow I didn't expect a request to be accepted so soon at said time!

Making me feel bad here, But wow-- I love it, Specially the head, I like how you tapper off the transition of his chin underneath. It's really uniformed and clean. You even got his brow game on point! XD