Author Topic: Don't know how to remove Mane Modification mod from my FH  (Read 1581 times)

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Don't know how to remove Mane Modification mod from my FH
« on: June 25, 2015, 12:53:17 pm »
Hi my lovely floofies! Ellen needs help here!

So, here's the story:

Okay, these mods are created by Divine-Angel-Heroine from Deviantart.
First I downloaded the 1st version of this mod (Mane Modification), checked it out ingame, and saw the lightening of the mane was in a way that I didn't want:

Then I went back to Deviantart to see if there was a better version, and I spotted the 2nd version, which seemed better, but the mane lightening was still the same bad way to me (the same lightening as in the image above)
And then I went back and spotted Mane Modification 3 which seemed alot beeter, but it's all still the same! And I'm not sure on how to remove the mod and replace it with the default FH mane lightening! So I haven't changed or edited anything in my FH folder after downloading the 3rd version of the mod.

Help pleeease! >_<
doing what i feel like

Offline nicekind

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • art by WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Don't know how to remove Mane Modification mod from my FH
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 02:51:46 pm »
If you just replaced those 2 files that came with each modification the mod works fine. Just remember to restart FH. Each one of those modifications has those files in it that change the light effect. If you want the old fh mane back you should consider downloading fh again and just copy-paste-ing 2 files back to feralheart-media-textures the file names are: fmanelight; fmaneshade (those are in JPEG format)
If you want to skip the download fh again thing. Just message me I will send you those 2 original fh files. :)

Hope you get this fixed
shhh noone knows me

Offline FranTheWaffle

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 07:37:04 pm »
The person that made the mod has a folder in their sta.sh that contains all of the original files

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 08:19:50 pm »
The person that made the mod has a folder in their sta.sh that contains all of the original files
If you just replaced those 2 files that came with each modification the mod works fine. Just remember to restart FH. Each one of those modifications has those files in it that change the light effect. If you want the old fh mane back you should consider downloading fh again and just copy-paste-ing 2 files back to feralheart-media-textures the file names are: fmanelight; fmaneshade (those are in JPEG format)
If you want to skip the download fh again thing. Just message me I will send you those 2 original fh files. :)

Hope you get this fixed
Thank you two, I've fixed my problem!
doing what i feel like