Author Topic: Presets disappearing? Help!  (Read 1046 times)

Offline CrimsletMonarch

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Presets disappearing? Help!
« on: June 19, 2015, 11:46:05 pm »
Hey everyone! So, a few days ago I logged into my account and found that all of the characters who had a preset, didn't have their presets on anymore. Not thinking much of it, I went to character editor, and went to go put on the preset again. But when I went to choose my preset to put on my character, there was no presets listed in the box where they should be located in...I asked around and a friend informed me that it happened to her and she had to reinstall the game to fix the issue. So, I made back up files, uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. It fixed my issue. But...Only for a few hours..I logged off to go do some chores and when I logged back in...My characters didn't have their presets anymore again...Is there anyway in fixing this issue without having to reinstall the game every time it happens? Someone please help!

Offline Dimensional Tea

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Cheerio!
    • View Profile
Re: Presets disappearing? Help!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 10:12:25 pm »
Hi there floof! You may have to reinstall the game and just not save any back up files. Such is because, the backup files could contain what is making your game hay wire. I hope that you get your game fixed! Have fun at FH! Cheerio!

~Tea