Author Topic: HELP! changing maps =3=  (Read 1916 times)

Offline dinopiranha50

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
HELP! changing maps =3=
« on: August 26, 2011, 04:08:52 pm »
sooo, i'm kinda, a noob on FH.
and I don't know how to change maps!!
the only map i've been is bonfire island...

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
Re: HELP! changing maps =3=
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 04:12:02 pm »

There is a black portal on the wall of the cliff, in Bonfire. Go through there. That is Ficho Tunnel. If you continue through Ficho, you come to another black portal. Go through it. This is Flourite Plains! There are two other maps for you to find inside Flourite :3

Offline Fluffypaw1748

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 11:25:45 pm »

There is a black portal on the wall of the cliff, in Bonfire. Go through there. That is Ficho Tunnel. If you continue through Ficho, you come to another black portal. Go through it. This is Flourite Plains! There are two other maps for you to find inside Flourite :3

DreamerDay

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 11:34:07 pm »
Please don't bump old threads.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2015, 11:36:31 pm »

Hi, Leala. We understand that you're trying to be helpful to the other members of Feral heart, but this thread is over four years old, and there really is no purpose replying to the topic. There are always newer threads that could use some attention, and they'll be much more relevant. :)

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.