Author Topic: Acacia trees not appearing?  (Read 854 times)

Offline EWSpirit

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • EWSpirit
    • EWSpirit
    • View Profile
Acacia trees not appearing?
« on: June 25, 2015, 08:55:56 pm »
Ugh. So, as I stated above, Acacia trees are not appearing in FP or the character selector/ creator section. Not sure why. I checked the 'trees' file in 'objects' and the .mesh and .material and everything else are there for all trees. There is one single tree that appears on the left side of the island leading to the Cape, but none else. Oak trees and other ones are appearing, but not Acacia. I did recently download a map, but it never asked to replace any files. Can anyone help with this?

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Acacia trees not appearing?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 05:01:06 am »
Looks like a mess up in the coding floof. Ye may need to reinstall FH if y'er not in the mood to sift through files and doing repairs. Unfortunately, I do not know which files y'er acacia trees are 'aving issues with. What ye can do is reinstall the acacia tree files. I 'ave provided ye with an upgrade to y'er acacia trees with an animated version of them. There leaves move, which is much more fun than the originals, in my opinion.

Good luck in fixing y'er tree problems. Sometimes, it just takes a green thumb to get them to work. ;)

Acacia Tree Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e4uw44h9gbechmx/AAD_TSWtUYsUSqNljLY2wl98a?dl=0

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 07:07:37 pm »
Looks like a mess up in the coding floof. Ye may need to reinstall FH if y'er not in the mood to sift through files and doing repairs. Unfortunately, I do not know which files y'er acacia trees are 'aving issues with. What ye can do is reinstall the acacia tree files. I 'ave provided ye with an upgrade to y'er acacia trees with an animated version of them. There leaves move, which is much more fun than the originals, in my opinion.

Good luck in fixing y'er tree problems. Sometimes, it just takes a green thumb to get them to work. ;)

Acacia Tree Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e4uw44h9gbechmx/AAD_TSWtUYsUSqNljLY2wl98a?dl=0
Enoki's provided a great link above. Sometimes, when downloading other maps/items/meshes, the coding can get a little messed up. Unfortunately, it does look like you'll have to re-install Feral Heart, or otherwise re-install the acacia tree file.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline EWSpirit

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • EWSpirit
    • EWSpirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 08:04:11 pm »
I downloaded the moving trees file, and the single Acacia tree in FP is still there and has the moving leaves (which is awesome,) but the rest are still gone xD
I think I'll go with trying to reinstall FH. Thanks for the help, though!