Author Topic: Setting home?  (Read 739 times)

Offline JoltBolt

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Setting home?
« on: July 10, 2015, 03:51:37 pm »
If I set a new home with one of my characters, will all of my other characters now have that as their set home? Thanks!

ThrillexForLife

Re: Setting home?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 03:59:13 pm »
Your asking if you set a home from one character, then will all the characters have it? If yes, then no. They will not.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 07:36:34 pm »
Nope! If you've set a specific home to only that character, only that character will be sent to its home, unless you've set the same home for all of your other characters. Setting/resetting the home option is completely self-manual. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 10:03:53 pm »
Hi there, JoltBolt! The answer is no. If you're on a character named .... Bob (xD), and Bob is in Sky's Rim. You decide to set Bob's home point to Sky's Rim, since this map is so difficult to reach. Ha ha ha. If you log off and log onto another character named Sam, Sam will not have his/her home place point set to Sky's Rim. When you set a home point on one character, that only sets for that character. Not for them all. Hope this helped! C: