Author Topic: New (shy) Member!!  (Read 1525 times)

Offline supermew100

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
New (shy) Member!!
« on: June 29, 2015, 11:07:00 pm »
(Sorry 'bout my spelling it has never been my strong suit ) My friend recommended this game but I have no body to roleplay with.....I already have a character ready to go. So just ask and I'll be there! (Plz I feel kinda lonely  :'()
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 12:37:12 am by Sarah »

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Re: New (shy) Member!!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 03:11:48 am »
Welcome to the game my dear floof!

You'll have the best luck finding new friends to roleplay with in Flourite Plains, or maybe on the group advertising board. However if you ever catch me online, I'd love to do a little one on one!

I think you'll enjoy your time here, but remember to abide to our rules (found here). If you ever find someone breaking the rules, you may find this to be useful. And you ever have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM, or maybe make a thread on the forum help board /in-game help board.

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 03:15:51 am »
Welcome to Feral Heart! Since you're new to the game, you might want to take a quick peek at Game Rules. --> http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0.

If you take a look around the maps, you'll find plenty of people to roleplay with. If you can't find a good roleplay, I would suggest heading to the Stone Bridge in Fluorite Plains- you'll usually find people advertising for roleplays there. Or feel free to check out the group advertising board, here on the forum. If you have any questions concerning the game, feel free to create a topic in the Help Section or PM a Staff member. Good luck! c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Fearlesswolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 03:41:59 am »
Welcome to the game!

There are, just like the others stated above, tons of people who will be willing to Role-Play with you! (Including myself) Just jump into an ongoing RP and they"ll include you as best they can.Dont worry, you wont be alone for very long. c:

Hope to see you in-game!
In-Game Username - Fearlesswolf
"Forgiveness comes easy to those with an open heart; does that mean they'll forget? Oh no. They never will."

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 08:47:03 pm »
Welcome to the world of lions and wolves, my name is Rita and it can be my pleasure to show you around if you like. Make your stay comfortable and if you need any help just ask us in the forum! :)

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 04:28:33 am »
No need to he shy. Everyone here is loving community.

welcome.

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 02:32:36 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart! Don't be shy! As stated above, there's lots of RPs, and you can join said RP groups by looking at Stone Bridge in Flourite Plains, and there's another places too. If you'd like to RP, feel free to whisper 'amythealpha', and shoot me a friend request if you can. If I'm online, and not in the middle of an RP, I'd be glad to RP with ya!
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline StarrieNova

• Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2015, 09:41:57 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart my dear.
Everyone in the community is more than happy to have you here with us. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble