Author Topic: What would happen if you were trapped in FH and literally was you character?  (Read 2807 times)

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
It really depends on the character.
But overall, I think I'd just live their normal lives until I found a way to get back into reality. Unless I got Trompeur, he has a top hat that I could live in forever.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
This would be a cool fanfiction to write... -cough cough COUGH- wait wut? Oh yeah, if I was sent into the world of FH, well... it really depends on the character. No matter if I was a feline or canine, I'd probably go down the same way: I wouldn't remember a thing (my memory sucks...), I'd probably cry every now and then out of fear, then wherever I started off I probably wouldn't leave, because I'd be too nervous to go through the portal. I'd be mainly focused on getting myself back to normal and avoiding people, even in places like Atlantis and Lost Cave. The only place I'd dare leave is Lonely Cave, as my loneliness would probably drive me to insanity. However, it'd probably take at least a FH year. I don't really get lonely to fast, I have ways of entertaining myself.
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
*Last Cave (Or is it Lost Cave? See? I told you my memory sucks!)))
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline FamousLastWords

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Gerard Way's butt
    • View Profile
Frank isn't very unique when it comes to his past. Nor does he have any powers or anything. i'd probably just explore and sleep. aha.

frank iero will be the death of me

siggy (c) me

http://fam0uslastw0rds.deviantart.com/

Offline BloodWolfHD

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Phew, that's a good question. But I actually would like it because I have ever wanted to become a wolf. But otherwise I could be deleted and don't exist. The only think that I can do is to user Wolfie as couch and go around. That's pretty unilateral.
But I have some Questions:
Would I disappear instantly from the world so that no one knows where I am or would I live my life, die and go in a parallel universe that's like Feral Heart and live there? Would I have my memories or would I think I were never elsewhere? (Damn I think I have more than a few mistakes in my spelling)

But I actually would like it for the first three days. I'm sure.
In-Game-Name: Zetsub?
My Preset is here

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
I wouldn't feel trapped or stuck. I would feel the freedom in my dreams from reality forever <3
doing what i feel like

Offline FizzyPaws

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm too obsessed with Telephone.
    • View Profile
Well, I'm going to imagine this could be like the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series. I myself was once a human, but I turned into my fursona. I would probably have no recollection of what happened before then, only with a fuzzy memory of what happened the night before. I would try to survive the world as life throws scenarios at me, and I would try to make friends and a new family to try and find out what happened, and why we were all there. Almost like Maze Runner. We would try to find a way to regain our memories of our past, and escape this world.

Personally, I would love to be my fursona, but I'd rather accomplish that with a fursuit, not survival in a video game. But all in all, I agree with Amy G, this would be fun to write about.