Author Topic: My Apologies - From My Last Post  (Read 1586 times)

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
My Apologies - From My Last Post
« on: July 06, 2015, 04:29:08 pm »
Now before I get started, I'm not sure if this thread will get locked, but I hope it doesn't so I can properly apologize for my childishness from my last post, "I AM SO FINISHED WITH FAILING MAPS!!!!!!!!!!''. I am simply not trying to continue my last post, just trying to say I'm sorry for the way I acted yesterday. Hopefully I posted this topic on the right board. If not, staff, I will not be angry if you lock/delete/bump/move this topic.

I wish to apologize to the FH community about my obnoxious post yesterday. And I also apologize for being so rude to some of the commenters - that was not my intention. A lot of you gave me good advice and helped me calm down, and others just didn't take it as seriously (which I don't blame you for it). That post was completely unnecessary and I just wasn't in the right state of mind yesterday when I posted that topic. You see, I have been having quite a bit of troubles with exporting, but thanks to some of the helpful comments, the export issue was resolved and I now know how to fix that issue. Yesterday, I made the best map ever - but every new map I make I call the best map ever because each time I make a map I get better and better at it. I honestly did not mean to sound childish, I was just so angry and depressed. And I dumped all that anger on the FH community. I want all of you to know that I'm not usually like this, I'm usually patient and calm .... But I've been having a lot of issues with my family in real life, my grandmother had a stroke - my favorite pet died - my mom got in a car accident ((she's okay though! ^.^)).... And I don't handle difficult situations the best way. So once again, I'm so sorry if I hurt anyone yesterday in my last post - it was not my intention. I hope those I did wrong will forgive me and see past that one bad moment I had, because everyone has their not-so-great moments in life.

I appreciate my fellow FH community taking the time to read through my apology, it means a lot to me. Once again, I'm sorry for the way I acted and I'll assure you it will not happen again.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Re: My Apologies - From My Last Post
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 04:40:52 pm »
I've been having a lot of issues with my family in real life, my grandmother had a stroke - my favorite pet died - my mom got in a car accident ((she's okay though! ^.^)).... And I don't handle difficult situations the best way. So once again, I'm so sorry if I hurt anyone yesterday in my last post - it was not my intention.

Do not worry about what has happened in the past, your apology is accepted. It's okay, you made a mistake, but everyone will come across one once in a while. It is really a good thing to reply back saying you apologies because you really show that you're good after all. And, I hope the issues with your family resolve and everything becomes stable again. I definitely know how you're feeling, because I had the same problems and I still do now. Anyway, I was actually expecting you to post an apology and you did! :) So thank you for that.

Right now, forget about this and enjoy your time again around here.
+Nuzzle

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 05:09:42 pm »
I've been having a lot of issues with my family in real life, my grandmother had a stroke - my favorite pet died - my mom got in a car accident ((she's okay though! ^.^)).... And I don't handle difficult situations the best way. So once again, I'm so sorry if I hurt anyone yesterday in my last post - it was not my intention.

Do not worry about what has happened in the past, your apology is accepted. It's okay, you made a mistake, but everyone will come across one once in a while. It is really a good thing to reply back saying you apologies because you really show that you're good after all. And, I hope the issues with your family resolve and everything becomes stable again. I definitely know how you're feeling, because I had the same problems and I still do now. Anyway, I was actually expecting you to post an apology and you did! :) So thank you for that.

+Nuzzle

Thank you, Ritatalia. I really do appreciate the nuzzle and your forgiveness. I also thank you for your wishes for my family. I wish you the same. Thank you.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 06:18:53 pm »

+Nuzzle

Thank you, Ritatalia. I really do appreciate the nuzzle and your forgiveness. I also thank you for your wishes for my family. I wish you the same. Thank you.

<3 Welcome anytime.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2015, 06:33:39 pm »
It's very considerate of you to apologize for your behavior concerning the thread. We all make mistakes. I hope your family issues are resolved and that everything becomes much less stressful. Sometimes stress can make us act unlike ourselves, but it's always good to recognize our mistakes. Thank you for apologizing.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.