Author Topic: Bio Space Issue  (Read 1951 times)

Offline Nat0the0cat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Bio Space Issue
« on: July 12, 2015, 08:55:58 pm »
I'm Really sorry, but after countless hours of scrolling I was not able to find anything that sounded like what i was dealing with, So I'm in a group and this certain group requires you to set up your bio a certain way, and looking at other group member's bios, it worked just fine. But when I tried to type all the needed information in, It wouldn't let me type anything else and I wasn't done yet. I really need some help on this I don't know if anyone else has this issue But i need help  :'(

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Bio Space Issue
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 09:06:18 pm »
Hmm. Do you mean it cuts you off in mid-sentence? Does the chat run past the bio tab, and continue in the blank space below? A screenshot might be helpful. c: Maybe you've reached some sort of bio character limit?

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 09:35:56 pm »
Could be due to the way you actually make your bio.

If you aren't already. Use "Ctrl + J" When making new lines/empty lines in your bios instead of using something like space all the time. Also make sure you don't use any more text or symbols than anyone else. For those who want to make a detailed bios the character count is quite limited in some cases.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Nat0the0cat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 12:57:39 am »
Thank you! I'm kind of new to FH and I didn't know about the Ctrl+J thing... Thanks!