Poll

What do you think?

Great.
6 (100%)
Satisfactory.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: The Uniwolve's Biography  (Read 1853 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
The Uniwolve's Biography
« on: July 13, 2015, 01:53:12 pm »
The Uniwolve's Biography

It's about time I said my story and biography to everyone so welcome! If you're wondering what a 'Uniwolf' is, I'll tell you after this. My character is not just here to be played in a game, but it is an important living creature created in my land. My kingdom is called 'Megastoline' and it is where all the Uniwolves live. Our land is united with packs of wolves, but we are enemies to each other because the Alphas of the packs have shown their jealousy to us. We are glowing creatures, made from gold and the power of natural disasters. They might look similar to wolves, but they are twice their height with incredible strength and power. Every uniwolf has an element from one of these:

Water
Air
Earth
Sun (Controlled by the Uniqueen)
Moon (Controlled by the Uniking)
Fire
Ice

This element is stored in our wings. Without our wings, we are weak and turn into an oridinary wolf. Those without their wings will not return into our land, because their personalities will change and become against us. And suprisingly, I was one.

Childhood

When I was young, I have never been raised by my parents. In my land, no one should actually be against each other because if there were to be war by the same species as the Uniking declared, everyone in the war is burnt to death by the boiling heat from the sun. I was stolen from my parents, who were the Uniking and Uniqueen, because I was a valuable stone that completed the lands power. An evil witch, which uniwolves thought she was kind, has stolen my wings to take my power to distroy the land and I, who is now turned into an ordinary young wolf, is locked in her farm for my whole life. I felt sick, hungry and couldn't see the bright faces of my parents with the life that everyone had. All the time, I am given the stare that I never belonged to live and the miserable dark life which turned my heart black.

Although I was stuck there, I planned for escape to live. I didn't care if it was with the wolves or uniwolves, I just wanted to live and my spirit was still bright and kind to everyone. I saw the land dying without me, because I controlled the earths balance. Without any hesitation, I escaped the next day in midnight, wishing that hope will be with me. I travelled and travelled so far where no one could disturb me anymore, but I was torn inside from greed and unhappiness everyone gave me. But, I didn't stop running to find my family, to live for once a happy life...

Biography

Okay, I guess it's enough to be upset right now. xD Anyways, I'll get on with the biography now because I deserve a break before I tear up from my flashbacks.

Name(s): Rita, Ritatalia, Marie, Ratrouta
Age: 120 Years Old (Don't freak out, my species live up to 1000 years)     My real age: 15

Classical/Pop music
People who give and care
Creative Imagination
Hugs and smiles :)
Dancing Zumba and Jazz
Nature and mountains (..speechless)
Love soups, any soups
Having fun
Dark chocolate c:
Studying
Reading

Dislikes:
Liers
Loud, annoying noises
Crowds (I have a phobia.. but not when it comes to performing on the stage or stage fright. I'm confident c:)
Messy, unorganised stuff
People.Who.Don't.Listen
Dark colors
White/milk chocolate

That's all. :)

Offline BloodWolfHD

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: The Uniwolve's Biography
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 03:36:15 am »
Err... You don't like dark colours but love dark chocolate? (Dark choc' omfg omfg *_* xD)

And yes, I freaked out. 120 years is... pretty much.

So, I thank you for the good story and I hope you'll find your parents.
Hugs 'n smile, ~Bloods xD
In-Game-Name: Zetsub?
My Preset is here

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 10:20:34 am »
Wow, very interesting backstory, Ritalia. I hope she eventually finds her parents ; - ;
Is the "Uniwolf" species your own creation? If so, you did a great job on it because it looks really awesome.
Best of luck to your charrie. <3

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 01:02:28 pm »
Err... You don't like dark colours but love dark chocolate? (Dark choc' omfg omfg *_* xD)

And yes, I freaked out. 120 years is... pretty much.

So, I thank you for the good story and I hope you'll find your parents.
Hugs 'n smile, ~Bloods xD

Ahaha! I also thought that as well! xD and I am already a grown uniwolf now and I found my parents. :) I will do a comic on this very soon once I finish my art gallery! Lots to go!

Yayyy -Hugs and smiles back-
Wow, very interesting backstory, Ritalia. I hope she eventually finds her parents ; - ;
Is the "Uniwolf" species your own creation? If so, you did a great job on it because it looks really awesome.
Best of luck to your charrie. <3

Thank you. :3 and my answer is a yes but before I came into the game I joined wolfhome where I met my first Uniwolves. <3 Aaaah, memories.