Author Topic: Hello! I'm new here ^^  (Read 925 times)

Offline Moyasuneh

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hello! I'm new here ^^
« on: July 18, 2015, 11:50:35 pm »
Hello! This is actually my second account on here. My first one had an issue with my email so I couldn't log into the game, but now I can log in and i'm excited to see what the game is like!

I'm Moyasune, but people usually call me Moya to make it easier. I like to draw, play silly internet games, and waste away my life watching Youtube, art streams, and anime. cx I'm also going to be a Senior in high school this year. (Scary stuff!)

I'm really friendly and outgoing online, but in person i'm rather reserved and a bit shy.

Nice to meet you!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Hello! I'm new here ^^
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 11:54:13 pm »
Hello, Moyasune! Sorry to hear about your first account, but we're glad you've found time to make a second one. Be sure to check out the Game Rules, and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to PM a Staffer or check the Help section of the forum. I hope to see you in-game. c: Welcome to Feral-heart!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Moyasuneh

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 12:09:19 am »
Thank you! ^^

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2015, 12:16:12 am »
Hey, Moya! Sucks that your first account wouldn't work, but its good you were able to make a second! As warriorstrike said, familiarizing yourself with the rules is pretty important when it comes to entering the game. Hopefully we'll see each other in-game sometime! Welcome to the game. c:

in-game: hooli

Offline FizzyPaws

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm too obsessed with Telephone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2015, 01:40:39 pm »
Hello, and welcome to FH my fellow floof! I'm sorry to hear about your first attempt at making an account! The same thing actually happened to my sister, but she managed to make a new email before the registration closed. Welp see ya' 'round the forum, because I rarely go in game.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2015, 01:52:07 pm »
Hi Moya! How is everything in in life going? :) I hear you like drawing, so we all would love to see some of your drawings in the Art section! Please make yourself comfortable and enjoy your stay on your second account, I had that issue before but it eventually became solved. :D

Pleasure to meet you, I am Rita for short.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2015, 03:25:28 pm »
'Ello there! Glad to hear you finally got in!
My first also had that issue, so I can relate to you for that. Anyway, hope you enjoy the game, and see ya around!

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya