Author Topic: Crashing Particles?  (Read 1080 times)

Offline NonethelessJae

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Crashing Particles?
« on: July 20, 2015, 02:25:37 am »
Hello. I have a problem with particles :(
They work just fine until I want to export them. And as soon as I do, once I try to open FH again, it crashes before even hitting the black and white Kovu screen!!! I've been told to delete the copies it makes, and I do! But I'm not sure which one to delete and when to delete them! I've tried lots of ways and every time it still crashes me and I have to redownload and reinstall everything!
Help please!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Crashing Particles?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 02:53:11 am »
If any of your particles end with a _0, _1, ect, delete them, but don't delete the original particle. For some reason, these duplicate copies are automatically made, but you have no need for them. Let me know if this helps. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline NonethelessJae

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 02:57:33 am »
If any of your particles end with a _0, _1, ect, delete them, but don't delete the original particle. For some reason, these duplicate copies are automatically made, but you have no need for them. Let me know if this helps. c:

When do I delete them? Before I close out of FH, or after? Or before I open it again? Or does it not matter?

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 03:00:51 am »
When do I delete them? Before I close out of FH, or after? Or before I open it again? Or does it not matter?
Close out Feral-heart, open up your computer files, go to the particles section in your folder (C:>>Feralheart>>media>>particles), delete the duplicate files, then re-load Feral-heart.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline NonethelessJae

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 03:01:35 am »
Thank you!

Offline Warriorstrike

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 03:02:54 am »
Thank you!
You're welcome. I hope everything works out for you, and good luck. c: