Author Topic: Changed Email but didn't receive reactivation email.  (Read 1570 times)

Offline Mask

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Changed Email but didn't receive reactivation email.
« on: December 15, 2015, 03:53:33 pm »
How long does it take to get activation email after you change your email? I haven't gotten mine for my main account. (it only been a few hours).
Pretty sure I spelled everything right. Is there a way to resent it?

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Changed Email but didn't receive reactivation email.
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 04:31:57 pm »
If you changed the email for your account, I suspect there is a possibility that the activation email will arrive when the FeralHeart registrations are open.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Allari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • little-kitteness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 05:12:57 pm »
I did this too recently - check your Spam folder. I use Gmail, and gmail put it in the spam folder -.-

In-game user is Allari101

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 05:21:12 pm »
Unless I'm not understanding correctly, your account does not require an e-mail activation when you change your e-mail, if you have already been playing on the account without any issues. Since your account has already been activated, a new e-mail activation should not be required in order for you to play. Keep in mind, though, that if you wish to edit your game e-mail, this is best changed by logging into the golden box at the top of the website, entering User Details, and changing your e-mail from there.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 05:23:13 pm by warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Allari101

• Experienced Traveler
    • little-kitteness
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 07:29:33 pm »
Oh, um, warriorstrike? I went back into my settings and I found that its still saying my old email, despite that I changed it and I did get the reactivation code. Why is it doing that?

Offline Mask

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 09:12:08 pm »
I did this too recently - check your Spam folder. I use Gmail, and gmail put it in the spam folder -.-

Thanks alot it was there :)

Unless I'm not understanding correctly, your account does not require an e-mail activation when you change your e-mail, if you have already been playing on the account without any issues. Since your account has already been activated, a new e-mail activation should not be required in order for you to play. Keep in mind, though, that if you wish to edit your game e-mail, this is best changed by logging into the golden box at the top of the website, entering User Details, and changing your e-mail from there.
I did and then it locked me out and sent an email. But thank Galaxyy for helping me out :D

Offline Allari101

• Experienced Traveler
    • little-kitteness
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015, 09:24:19 pm »

Thanks alot it was there :)

I did and then it locked me out and sent an email. But thank Galaxyy for helping me out :D

Ah, no problem mate! Hope you have fun on the server! (omg I actually fixed a problem :0 )

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2015, 02:53:52 am »
I'm glad to hear that it fixed for you!

Oh, um, warriorstrike? I went back into my settings and I found that its still saying my old email, despite that I changed it and I did get the reactivation code. Why is it doing that?
Is it possible that you changed your e-mail through your profile instead of through the User Details section? If so, it might help to change it through your User Details in the golden box at the top of the website.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Allari101

• Experienced Traveler
    • little-kitteness
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2015, 03:52:41 am »
OOOH Okay! Thanks, tried that. :)