Author Topic: Game keeps crashing when I try to open map!  (Read 1464 times)

Offline paigewolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Game keeps crashing when I try to open map!
« on: July 29, 2015, 03:39:17 pm »
Okay so I go to cape of distant worlds and jump into a map my friend made and this  box shows up (everytime I try)
and it says feralheart.exe has stopped working then I has to exit. Can anyone help me?

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
Re: Game keeps crashing when I try to open map!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 04:01:28 pm »
Hmm. Is the map full of meshes and such? If so that may be causing lag and if your computer cannot handle lag it may glitch it out. If your character is stuck like that, go to your user panel (located at the top right of the forum) and send your character home. I suggest either saving your presets and important files and re-installing the game, or delete the map. Hope this helps C:

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline paigewolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 04:13:20 pm »
Hmm. Is the map full of meshes and such? If so that may be causing lag and if your computer cannot handle lag it may glitch it out. If your character is stuck like that, go to your user panel (located at the top right of the forum) and send your character home. I suggest either saving your presets and important files and re-installing the game, or delete the map. Hope this helps C:
   Okay thanks I will do that

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 04:29:35 pm »
Sure thing C: I'm %10000000 percent away from being the smartest person ever but if you have any questions feel free to PM me :)

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 05:06:08 pm »
To add on to this, certain meshes contain a "high poly" count (lots of triangles) which can cause the game to crash. If the meshes are indeed what is causing your game to crash, you can always try deleting the meshes.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 07:40:00 am »
Possible Issues:

The meshes (Not sure what about them, but it's a good idea to delete them.)

The map is actually a virus crashing site.

The map is not installed correctly.

Hope these helped! :D