Author Topic: mate  (Read 841 times)

Offline megamonster

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
mate
« on: August 05, 2015, 01:15:19 pm »
so if i have one animal , and that animal has a mate is that mate on all other animals ?

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Re: mate
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 01:50:50 pm »
So you're saying one of your animals has a mate and that mate will be with all your other characters? I suppose so, it depends on your mate. You should talk to he/she to accept or decline that you'll be mates on other characters. :)

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 03:49:42 pm »
It really depends on the agreement between the two of you. If you're in a roleplay, and your character becomes a mate to another character in the roleplay, I would say that you are not mates outside of the roleplay, but it all depends on the circumstances surrounding the decision. As Ritatalia said, it's probably best to talk over a few details with your mate, just to make sure that you're on the same page.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 10:51:48 am »
Just please don't buttswing over other users and role-play any of that 'mating' in local chat or public maps/areas, use a private chat such as Whisper, Group or Party. We have younger members on here that do not wish to see any 'mating' going on.

With that said, I'd say yes to that as long as it is approved by that 'mate' of yours. Unless it is a pretty realistic role-play such as a wolf pack, lion pride etc... Then you're pretty much free to do so depending on the group rules and such.

I will close this conversation, it has been explained pretty clearly and this topic could possibly become rather awkward.

If you have any questions regarding this, feel free to PM me.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone