Author Topic: .:Finni:.  (Read 1495 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
.:Finni:.
« on: August 22, 2015, 12:31:09 pm »
Welcoming: Finni
Name: Finni
Sexuality: Pansexual (Loves EVERYONE)
Nationality: Unknown
Parent(s): Unknown (Actual: Mother died shortly after childbirth, father left and never came back)
Sibling(s): Unknown (Actual: Siblings died of miscarriage)
About: Finni is an agender 12 year old pansexual who's parents and siblings died and/or left him. Though, he is two young to understand death, so he doesn't know that his parents and siblings died.
He enjoys to explore, play games with other children and sing. He's very childish, innocent and "adorable" by she-wolves. For a boy his age, he's very weak and cowardly when it comes to meeting his elders and tries to respect them the best he can.
He's an albino wolf with medium blue eyes and red hair (He was born with gray hair but his father dyed it before he left).
He currently doesn't have a pack, but would love one to have one! He's also looking for parents and siblings. Although he is genderless and seems more female-like, I give him male gender pronouns.

= HUMANIZED FINNI =
About: As a human, he's still an Agender pansexual. He is Caucasian with a tan t-shirt and shorts that hover slightly above his ankle. He still has red hair, but slight tints of blond. His large eyes are still medium blue.
Since he's still a innocent, childish and "adorable" 12 year old, he carries around a soft and furry/fluffy teddy bear with brown fur and a tan belly and black eyes. Due to him being a wandering orphan, his clothes is ripped, dirty. The only benefit he currently has is that his shirt is over-sized, so it acts as a blanket that goes from the middle of his neck to under his knees. He usually holds his teddy bear AT ALL TIMES up to his chest/stomach. Although his is genderless and seems more female-like, I give him male gender pronouns and because he takes on the looks of a male as a human.

= SCREENSHOTS =

= HUMAN FINNI DRAWINGS =
CURRENTLY EMPTY, ARTWORK OF HUMAN FINNI IS ALWAYS ACCEPTED! <3
(Use information of Human Finni to help you. His hair style: Finnian style <3

"FINNI" IS HEAVILY BASED/INSPIRED OFF/BY FINNIAN FROM KUROSHITSUJI!
Feedback is always welcomed~!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 12:51:55 pm by ????? »

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Re: .:Finni:.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 02:58:04 pm »
This bio is very nice and sad. <3 No family? No siblings? </3 but you have feralheart family. xD You're character is really beautiful and he is a strong fellow to survive on his own, especially since he's young. There's nothing better than loving everyone and being childish in a good way.

+Nuzzle.

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 03:14:06 pm »
Finni is an adorable character, nicely done. It is rather sad that he has no parents or siblings, and I only hope that he'll able to find someone in the Feral-heart realm with whom he could spend some time with. And- humanized Finni with his little teddy bear, ahh. I love it so much.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 03:27:30 pm »
@Ritatalia - Thank you. <3 I tried to make Finnian a character you don't see too often or a common marysue. I don't know how well I did, though.

@Panzram - Thank you. <3 Yup.
I was simply dreaming last night of what human Finni would seem like and I suddenly got the image in my head: Him holding a teddy bear to his stomach while happily staring down at his teddy.
My feels were just-

Echoing harmony

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2015, 05:24:50 pm »
Beautiful character!
Sad he has no family. But he's so freaking cute.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2015, 05:47:09 pm »
@RebelEcho - Thank you!
I know. ;-; Plus, his childish nature is also pretty cute! <3
But two people yelled at poor little Finni when I was crawling towards them ingame.. o-o