Author Topic: Players rude to younger players?  (Read 5035 times)

Offline BrokenAndFree

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Just keep up with me.
    • BabyMarshie
    • princesssnowshine
    • View Profile
Re: Players rude to younger players?
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2015, 02:06:01 am »
Why am I getting hateful-like comments for trying to clear up the story that the ORIGINAL post is from? I know who posted this to begin with, because they made the same accusation in-game. And gossip? It's not gossip. It's called the truth. And yeah, maybe "biased" was the wrong word. But a lot of people tend to think that it's ALWAYS the older people that bully the younger, when it's the other way around.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Players rude to younger players?
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2015, 02:25:51 am »
Don't take this wrong but as far as I see there's no hateful comments here, just people giving their mind on this matter and maybe what was posted maybe was a bit too much.

As far as the post itself goes no names has been used to name shame, nor anything that directly will relate the topic at hand to certain users. It's a very open topic as far as discussion goes, and whether or not the Original poster of this thread posted this due to something you were involved with in the game, I can assure you that the replies that followed is plain discussion on the subject at hand.

I like many others has dealt with persistent younger users that simply refuse to listen and has to end up on a my very own block list so I can understand where your story comes from if that's the case Shaze, but as far as the replies goes to your explanation they simply state that this thread has been her, and has been replied to for the sake for discussion. As far as the initial situation goes it could all be a great misunderstanding, and actions were taken in a proper manner to prevent further issues but it came off as rude from another view. But I do think we will tread lightly from here.

It's a fair discussion this thread, and I do not see any problem with it, but due to the nature of the replies I want to save everyone the hassle and stress over this matter since I just see it as a misunderstanding and will lock this thread. Hopefully that's understandable.
Former community manager of FeralHeart