Author Topic: BlindWoman's Corner {{OPEN}}  (Read 1786 times)

Offline elektricroze

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Do not Fear, For Fear is an Illusion
    • View Profile
BlindWoman's Corner {{OPEN}}
« on: November 09, 2015, 08:15:08 pm »

Good day my Feral friends, it's been three years since I been here after I had my second child and now I am back to having plenty of time on my hands. Sort of anyways. I been taking my spin on preset makings, which have proven to be a lot of fun with my handy digital pad. However, I have "Preset Block", I can't decide what to do next! Anyways, I need your help; and in turn you get a free preset. Isn't that nifty? Though being semi-new at it, I can't say I am very good. Though you may think otherwise. I will ONLY be taking THREE at a time. Here is an example of my latest preset:
NAME: DreamWalker

NAME: Shiva Shadow

Now let's get started! Please do not bother me continuously of when your preset will be done. I will keep in touch with you, I promise. :)

Cannot Do, But Will Try If You Insist:
Scrolling/animated
Glowing/glowing markings
Transparent/semi- transparent
Metallic

Can Do:
Two-sided
Complex designs
Scars
Clothing
Realistic markings

Application
(Character) Name:
(Character) Gender:
(Character) Species:
Picture Reference:
Fur Texture (Default texture, textureless, or a different texture [please send link if a different texture]):
Preset Number (Preset_3, Preset_7, etc.):
Public or Private?:
What do you want for the mane?:
Other?:

NOTE: I can never promise a due date for anything, but I will keep in contact with pictures of progression.

Please remember I am semi-new to this; by the end of this, you are my practice and I am just having fun. If I have any questions I will be sure to ask, and if you have any questions you can message me at anytime.

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Reserve
5.Reserve
6.Reserve
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 11:21:01 pm by ShabririNyx »
Signature by Me

Preach

Re: BlindWoman's Corner
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 09:56:57 pm »
What a beautiful markings you have! Your presets are very unique  <3 Reminds me of the galaxy a bit. Awesome job. Good luck on the shop!