Author Topic: I need character creator help! D:  (Read 1009 times)

Offline UnaturalShadows

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I need character creator help! D:
« on: August 26, 2015, 04:42:08 pm »
 Hi, um.. i'm new and I want to play but the character creator is stuck at Creating...  it's been doing this for a few minutes but I didn't use any presets. Am I using the right rendering system? Did I do something wrong during downloading? (I used web setup since I couldn't do Torrent or normal Download) Help! D:
Give a stranger a smile today, for it may be the only sunshine he sees all day.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Re: I need character creator help! D:
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 04:50:44 pm »
Hey SkullCandy, welcome to Feralheart! <3 You can ask as many questions as you please. So, when you want to create your character, your screen just suddenly freezes OR does it not finish loading after you click 'Ok'? You should be using the Direct3D rendering system, it's recommended by me but other people may have another recommendation. :) And is there a reason why you cannot do the normal download? Because when I try to launch the web setup it mixes up and doesn't work properly, so just try using the normal download. Here is the link (this is the small short cut).

Offline UnaturalShadows

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 04:57:20 pm »
Well... I can't find the download link, it just comes up with a bunch of ad's and videos come up, never the download. also, I don't know how to change what rendering system I use.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 05:09:19 pm »
Well... I can't find the download link, it just comes up with a bunch of ad's and videos come up, never the download. also, I don't know how to change what rendering system I use.

Is that the Ad.fly link? That's where it leads. :) You have to wait for 5 seconds to proceed to your download in that link. The count down will be shown on the top right corner of the page. And you are probably using the correct one because you did not do any change.

Offline UnaturalShadows

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 05:26:14 pm »
I managed to fix the problem myself, turns out I just needed to try creating a canine again! it worked but thanks for your help. I was puzzled because it worked for my sister first time.  :D

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2015, 06:13:33 pm »
I managed to fix the problem myself, turns out I just needed to try creating a canine again! it worked but thanks for your help. I was puzzled because it worked for my sister first time.  :D

Lol, that's great! xD I always love helping people in anyway, even if I end up wrong. And that's what I thought you should of done too! :P Anyways, now that it's solved, enjoy the game! :D

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2015, 09:16:09 pm »
I'll lock this since the issue has been fixed.~

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.